2019 3.13 (76) Washington Redskins select WR Terry McLaurin, Ohio State

MKnight82

It was a rough few minutes for me - was at that Nats game and watched Kieboom almost have the best debut ever, as well as drafting a Who????, but this kid is a burner who knows Haskins.  I am back to being good with it....

• Like 1

I've been talking this guy up the whole time, we are killing this draft. Best one for potential that I can recall myself. Better days are ahead, just have to stay patient.

Wish list of players I would like to see in rounds 4-7

Hakeem Butler, Ben Bur-Kirven, Dru Samania or Ben Powers, Foster Moreau, Gardner Johnson, Bryce Love. I'd love to get at least 2 of these guys. There are others but these are what comes to mind. Hopefully 2 guards, gotta get some depth in there

• Like 2

Wouldn't surprise me if Gruden ends up liking him more than Doctson and he starts. McClaurin is a Garcon type WR only he's faster (4.35 forty). He a quick in short areas, runs good routes and can get open just off his route running. He's 6’ 208 (basically the same size as Garcon) I love this pick and love that he and Haskins have great chemistry. Honestly, I'm not sure that Paris Campbell is better than him, I think McLaurin in the more complete WR of the two and better route runner.