2019 NFL draft day 3; Dorseys delight.

Kiwibrown

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Does Duke get moved today?

Also looking at Amani Oruwariye.

Sadly he likely does - I’m really hoping we tell him, let’s see how the season goes, by trade deadline if he still wants out we will move him for a player or pick then. 

I understand he wants to play and get the ball- but we just signed him to a very nice and fair deal.

sleeper I want today is TE Kano Dillion from Oregon! Make it happen Dorsey!!

2 minutes ago, FLAbrownfan said:

Sadly he likely does - I’m really hoping we tell him, let’s see how the season goes, by trade deadline if he still wants out we will move him for a player or pick then. 

I understand he wants to play and get the ball- but we just signed him to a very nice and fair deal.

sleeper I want today is TE Kano Dillion from Oregon! Make it happen Dorsey!!

If we trade duke and a 6th/7th for a 4th I will be okay with. If we trade duke for a 6th I’ll be mad.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

If we trade duke and a 6th/7th for a 4th I will be okay with. If we trade duke for a 6th I’ll be mad.

Agreed - the moment I saw Howard get traded to the eagles for a late rounder NEXT year I lost all hope that we will get decent draft capitol for him. I would rather wait for the season when someone gets desperate for a playmaker near trade deadline.

Just now, FLAbrownfan said:

Agreed - the moment I saw Howard get traded to the eagles for a late rounder NEXT year I lost all hope that we will get decent draft capitol for him. I would rather wait for the season when someone gets desperate for a playmaker near trade deadline.

Which would be cool because we’d have Hunt ready to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A Wisconsin OL? Sure.

Yeah this is the point where his lack of motor/inconsistencies can be overlooked.  The raw talent is there, he could be a great 4th DT.

Who doesn’t love a Hooker, amirite?!?!

Eh, I wouldn’t mind it either, but just stick to the board and get good players.  If the best players are skill guys, that’s ok too.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HookFa00.htm

As long as it is a Fair Hooker.