2019 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

packfanfb

It would not surprise me at all if we package our 5th and 6th to trade back up to the bottom half of the 4th round. We could trade with Seattle again at pick 124 just in front of the Bears pick.

If we do that that then it leaves us with just 3 picks for day three. Not alot of wiggle room. I can see us taking another TE or draft a RB. Does LaFleur want to ulitise the fullback? then Ingold must be in contention.

I don't think we're done on defence either. I feel we need to add depth at ILB and CB.

With the number of picks we have left I honestly don't think we will draft a QB, WR, Punter or Kicker.

If we stay put, RB is possible if someone falls. That's our only real need imo.

WR will be BPA at some point. Interesting to see who we get. But we can also get a starting quality WR (esp at slot) in UDFA this year.  I think they are targeting someone who can be a return man. That's a massive blackhole.

Otherwise, probably a DL will be BPA. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I'd like to see a RB today for the Pack. Some good names still on the board. Ozigbo is my guy in the 5th or 6th.

In terms of fit to our scheme and talent level I think Rodney Anderson is the best RB but his injury history SUCKS. Wouldn't touch him until the 6th tbh.

I kinda like Benny Snell and Mike Weber but i'm not sure if they are good fits for our scheme.

If we're looking for a 3rd down back I think James Williams is pretty talented. 

I'd like to see an off-ball linebacker, corner, and running back.  

I highly doubt Hooker or Nelson last 50 more picks.  I really wanted to see Hooker in Green and Gold.

Man, Savage had better be a damn good player.  Those two 4th round picks could have picked up some nice players today.  

If Hooker or Butler are sitting there still in round 5 you've got to pull that trigger right? 

I'd love to see us draft a running back, Stanley Morgan, Jr., and either Michael Dogbe or Cortez Broughton.

Edited by deathstar

Day 3 Targets:

CB:
Amani Oruwiyare
Julian Love
Jimmy Moreland
Isaiah Johnson
Xavier Crawford
Iman Marshall
Jordan Brown
Corey Ballentine
Kris Boyd
Michael Jackson
Donnie Lewis, Jr. 
Ka'Dar Hollman 
Montre Hartage

WR:
Hakeem Butler
Riley Ridley
Kelvin Harmon
Emmannuel Hall
Olabisi Johnson
Travis Fulgham
Stanley Morgan Jr
Dillon Mitchell
Preston Williams
Gary Jennings
Darius Slayton
Cody Thompson
Keelan Doss
Jeff Smith
DeAndre Thompkins

S:
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
Amani Hooker
Deionte Thompson
Marvell Tell
Sheldrick Redwine
D'Cota Dixon

EDGE:
Anthony Nelson
Justin Hollins
Christian Miller
Maxx Crosby
Jordan Brailford
Porter Gustin
John Cominsky
Andrew Van Ginkel
Randy Ramsey 
Ulysees Gilbert
Kaden Elliss 
Jesse Aniebonam 

LB:
Mack Wilson
Blake Cashman
Drue Tranquill
Ben Burr-Kirven
David Long [WVU]
Cameron Smith
Tyrel Dodson
 E.J. Speed
Curtis Bolton
T.J. Edwards 
Ryan Connelly 

DL:
Renell Wren
Kingsley Keke
Michael Dogbe
Greg Gaines
Cortez Broughton

OL:
Drew Samia
Beau Benzschawel
Deion Calhoun
Ryan Bates
Oli Udoh
Yosuah Nijman
Tyler Roemer
Phil Haynes
Nate Herbig 
David Edwards

RB:
Justice Hill
Rodney Anderson
Bryce Love
Devine Ozigbo
Karan Higdon
Ryquell Armstead
Darwin Thompson
Dexter Williams
Travis Homer
Darrin Hall
Nick Brossette 
John Lovett (FB)
 Damarea Crockett
Alec Ingold (FB) 
Taiwan Deal 
Chris James 

TE:
Foster Moreau
Alize Mack
Donald Parham
Andrew Beck 

LS:
John Wirtel

Lotta talent left

Edited by Fl0nkerton
  • Like 4

Hoping for a RB in round 5. We really need another back that can be in the mix right now. In round 5 thats a no brainer.

I wouldn't be opposed to trading down and getting additional picks round 6/7. Round 6/7 are essentially a priority UDFA draft, so getting a lock down on getting guys into camp is really important.

1 hour ago, Cheech said:

I'd like to see an off-ball linebacker, corner, and running back.  

I highly doubt Hooker or Nelson last 50 more picks.  I really wanted to see Hooker in Green and Gold.

Man, Savage had better be a damn good playerThose two 4th round picks could have picked up some nice players today.  

This is true...... but gotta rely on the FO and coaching staff to know who and why they're targeting.
Me? I thought Adderley and CGJ were the top rung Safeties in this draft.....and here we are going in to day 3 and CGJ is still on the board.

Can a 6th and 7th round selection buy you a 4th?
If so - that would get us thru the 6th and drop off the Round 7 - which in the long run scheme of things isnt much higher than UDFA range.