2019 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

packfanfb

17 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

And rounds 1 and 2 were prime rounds for what our team wanted clearly edge and FS and a trench pig. That was my point. We don’t need 7 WR this year and if someone gets hurt they get hurt. I don’t think I’m making an assumption. We got a top FS and a top edge. Nothing not to like other than those who advocated spending capital on O which just wasn’t needed other then what Gute did. 

You quoted a post between me and another member. The post you quoted was a disagreement about the OL pick & AR injuries vs a DB/WR pick.

Then you randomly say to me that I wanted to take a DB and WR in RD 1-2, to which I replied that’s not what I was talking about with the other member of this forum and that my disagreement was picks RD 3-5.

Now you respond again saying “And rounds 1 and 2 were prime rounds for what our team wanted clearly edge and FS and a trench pig. That was my point”

WHAT? I mean your making a point about RD 1-2 in middle of my conversation with someone else about a totally different topic (OL/AR injuries and RD 3-5). If anything I agree with your point just not sure why you made it.

Edited by PackGymRat

Just now, Chili said:

I can't believe we barely added any depth on offence. We better add some offensive players with our remaining two picks.

I wonder if MLF is trying to adopt the Patriots model. Build a really good defense and Oline. Let your QB maximize the the production from average athletes at skill positions

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

You quoted a post between me and another member. The post you quoted was a disagreement about the OL pick & AR injuries vs a DB/WR pick.

Then you randomly say to me that I wanted to take a DB and WR in RD 1-2, to which I replied that’s not what I was talking about with the other member of this forum and that my disagreement was picks RD 3-5.

Now you respond again saying “And rounds 1 and 2 were prime rounds for what our team wanted clearly edge and FS and a trench pig. That was my point”

WHAT? I mean your making a point about RD 1-2 in middle of my conversation with someone else about a typically different topic (OL/AR injuries and RD 3-5).

My point was early rounds for what you wanted to draft and your complaint about what we did draft. I noted 1 and 2 it doesn’t matter sorry 2 and 3. We had no 4 s. 

We were never going WR early. Plus we took a DB in round 1. I don’t care where your post was. It was just silly and I felt compelled to respond to it. If the contact was off to your argument my point was still valid to your complaint of picks and no CB or WR early enough to your liking.