2019 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

packfanfb

1 hour ago, ReadyToThump said:

There are so many quality players left I'd like to see us have a crack at. 

CGS

Hooker 

Julian Love

Renell Wren

Hakeem Butler

Deonte Thompson

I miss our 4th rounders right now, but I love Darnell Savage. 

Who we probably won't have a shot at now after burning both of our 4th round picks. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Would you guys trade Mike Daniels for two 4ths?

Would have to be 2 picks as you are probably using 1 of them on a DL as a replacement for the hole that trading Daniels creates.  Otherwise there is not much of a gain to trade Daniels for just a single pick.  The cap space is nice, but since we are after the bulk of FA, it is a rollover gain vs putting it toward a FA signing.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No. Daniels BEST contribution to GB this year will be on the field.
We can get back into the 4th round w/o thinning out what has become a "pre-injury" strength.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Would have to be 2 picks as you are probably using 1 of them on a DL as a replacement for the hole that trading Daniels creates.  Otherwise there is not much of a gain to trade Daniels for just a single pick.  The cap space is nice, but since we are after the bulk of FA, it is a rollover gain vs putting it toward a FA signing.

Does it create a HUGE hole though? You got Lancaster to fill run downs. Sign Wilk after draft. And in pass rush situations you got Zad and the kid to fill down.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No chance! He's going to be a beast this season, just watch. Contract year plus he's surrounded by so much talent he's going to be facing only one blocker the whole year and he's going to win his share of those opportunities. 

Love to get a developmental guy in round 5, but we should be thinking Super Bowl this year. Maybe bring back Wilkerson on a 2 year deal if we can get the right price too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

No chance! He's going to be a beast this season, just watch. Contract year plus he's surrounded by so much talent he's going to be facing only one blocker the whole year and he's going to win his share of those opportunities. 

Love to get a developmental guy in round 5, but we should be thinking Super Bowl this year. Maybe bring back Wilkerson on a 2 year deal if we can get the right price too. 

Exactly my thoughts right here. 

Am I correct In thinking that day 3 of the draft is starting in 10 minutes?

If so where the hell can I watch it online? NFL.com for some reason is not live streaming the draft this year.

It was shown live on tv for the last two days so I got around that problem however if I got the day 3 start time right then the tv channel showing the draft will not be showing it live but instead replay it later on tonight.

Edited by Chili

1 minute ago, Chili said:

If so where the hell can I watch it online? NFL.com for some reason is not live streaming the draft this year.

Google reddit nfl streams

Edited by PackFan13
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chili said:

It was shown live on tv for the last two days so I got around that problem however if I got the day 3 start time right then the tv channel showing the draft will not be showing it live but instead replay it later on tonight.

I've been watching the Bleacher report live stream on youtube the first two days. Like that broadcast a lot.