2019 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

packfanfb

4 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

So now the D can get stops and get the ball right back. Check your defensive stats. The last time the GBP’s won superbowls they had elite defences. You want to win follow what Gute just did. This D can be good really good. 

What does the C and TE picks have to do with the defense.

If you read earlier I said the picks should have gone to CB and WR. But you quoted a conversation you weren’t even apart of and this post doesn’t even make sense to what was being talked about.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Wrong thread to get in to this discussion....but thats not going to happen. The "short drive" kills it.

Exactly.  2.5 hours is NOT a short drive, plus with the insane traffic you'd have, that 2.5 hour drive would become more like 5 hours.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

RB:  Dexter WIlliams, Ozigbo, Rodney Anderson, Ty Johnson, Mike Weber

OL:  Brian Fineanganofo, Ryan Bates, CJ Toogood, Drew Forbes

CB:  Ballentine, Hollman, Lewis Jr, Boyd, Webster

Ballentine went a few picks before this. 

Was a pre draft visit.

Very nice pick for the CB group.

7 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

What does the C and TE picks have to do with the defense.

If you read earlier I said the picks should have gone to CB and WR. But you quoted a conversation you weren’t even apart of and this post doesn’t even make sense to what was being talked about.

It makes plenty sense. He’s a guard not center and we have gone CB early in the last 2 drafts. WR is not even remotely a need it’s clear as we haven’t drafted one yet. So the FO disagrees with you and I did as well no biggie. I didn’t realize your post was exclusive. My point to defence is that is where capital was needed to make up for a number of poor drafts and with an elite D we don’t have to worry so much about WR. Clear now. 

Archived