Day 3 Discussion

detroitroar

21 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

Anyone I thinkk we target will not be a target. so going to go with WR/Random Oline (versatile)/ Dline (versatile) 

CAUSE SCREW GETTING A GUY THAT IS A MASTER AT ONE. WE NEED A MASTER OF NONE BUT WILL LINE UP WHERE EVER FAT PATRICIA CLOGGED HEART DESIRES....

You need to find a new hobby if the Lions draft got you this upset 

16 hours ago, Millenhater said:

They took two players at positions I wanted them to take.  But just like earlier in the draft they took inferior talent.  Sigh...The WR does not sperate at in Conference USA I doubt he will be able to in the NFL. 

It's the 6th round, they're basically just getting first dibs on UDFA at that point. Most boards run out of draftable players at the end of the 5th/start of the 6th. 

Also, you should watch Fulghum light up the Virginia Tech defense. He can separate.

On 4/28/2019 at 5:04 AM, IDOG_det said:

It's the 6th round, they're basically just getting first dibs on UDFA at that point. Most boards run out of draftable players at the end of the 5th/start of the 6th. 

Also, you should watch Fulghum light up the Virginia Tech defense. He can separate.

I’ll have to check it out.  I’ve seen a bit of him.  He’s not bad.  I just wish would have added some speed at the WR position.  He is a pretty good blocker from what I saw.  Drops a little bit of a problem but not too bad.  Oh well he’s a Lion now so I hope it works out.

1 hour ago, Millenhater said:

I’ll have to check it out.  I’ve seen a bit of him.  He’s not bad.  I just wish would have added some speed at the WR position.  He is a pretty good blocker from what I saw.  Drops a little bit of a problem but not too bad.  Oh well he’s a Lion now so I hope it works out.

2nd in the country with 18 deep receptions 

2 hours ago, detroitroar said:

2nd in the country with 18 deep receptions 

A lot of the catches I saw he wasn’t getting crazy separation.  But i’ll Have to watch some more.  It’s a 6th round WR so it’s not like I think it was a make or break pick.  I like that we took some at the position in a deep WR class because we still got value.  Quinn has been pretty good at finding WRs so I’m going to trust him on the pick.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

A lot of the catches I saw he wasn’t getting crazy separation.  But i’ll Have to watch some more.  It’s a 6th round WR so it’s not like I think it was a make or break pick.  I like that we took some at the position in a deep WR class because we still got value.  Quinn has been pretty good at finding WRs so I’m going to trust him on the pick.

Fulgham is definitely a guy they took for his special teams value and developmental potential. He can push Andy Jones for one of the final spots at WR by competing primarily with him on special teams. Then, if he makes the roster, they will see how he fares as a deep threat, working out of multiple alignments, etc. and then try to develop him from there.

On 4/29/2019 at 11:19 PM, IDOG_det said:

Fulgham is definitely a guy they took for his special teams value and developmental potential. He can push Andy Jones for one of the final spots at WR by competing primarily with him on special teams. Then, if he makes the roster, they will see how he fares as a deep threat, working out of multiple alignments, etc. and then try to develop him from there.

I could see him in the te room before the wr room...and I think I like the fit better personally.. probably offer next to nothing as a pass blocker but could be a versatile pass catcher from the position

Whatcha think

52 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

I could see him in the te room before the wr room...and I think I like the fit better personally.. probably offer next to nothing as a pass blocker but could be a versatile pass catcher from the position

Whatcha think

One of the things he is apparently good at is run blocking for a WR. He's only 6'2 and 215 lbs, so I don't see how he'd fit in at TE. If he was 225 - 230 lbs like a Jalen Hurd or LJ Humphrey then sure.