Things you like about your least favorite teams

y*so*blu

Just now, Classic said:

I like the Raiders G.M Mike Mayock and that's about it.

I like(hate) the Chiefs home field advantage. Mahomes is cool too I guess.

I like the Broncos players Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr and RB Lindsey

The  only player I liked from the Patriots is Gronk and he is gone now. 

There's a Chargers fan on this board?

They've been terrible and poorly ran for about 15 years now. (Raiders)

Their fans seem to have zero tolerance for star players doing atrocious things. (Chiefs)

They play in one of my favorite cities to visit. (Broncos)

Edited by Bolts223

Browns: Their fans being ridiculously loyal. That team doesn’t deserve it’s fans. Maybe they finally have a team to be proud of again.

Ravens: Defense, defense, defense. Especially in the mid-late 2000’s with Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Suggs, Scott and Ngata. Steelers-Ravens games were like a back yard brawl 2-3 times a year, glorious football to watch.

Patriots: Their level of success over pretty much my entire time watching football is unreal.

• Like 1

Raiders: They will have the nicest stadium ever. It’s going to be worth every trip.

Broncos: even in my powder blue jersey the fans in denver were welcoming and fun to enjoy a game with. 

Chiefs: Andy Reid is a future Hall of Famer and such a likable guy.

Patriots: Tom Brady. Getting to watch his career has been a privilege. 

• Like 1

Eagles - I hate everything about them sorry, maybe Jason kelce's swag after the Superbowl win

Cowboys - I used to like Tony Romo always thought he had a bad rep for no reason and respected Wittens game how he is so good whilst also being the least fluid awkward looking player I have ever seen is remarkable

Redskins - I like that Snyder keeps throwing out ridiculous contracts to players with obvious flaws in their game, like Collins now he is/was one of my favourite players but can't cover at all and they just made him one of the highest paid safeties.

• Like 1

Steelers:  The organization, once they settled on Chuck Noll as their coach has continued to do things the right way.  For decades.  Nothing but respect for them.

Ravens:  Nothing.  Not one damned thing.  Art Modell (with the help of the incompetence of Mayor Michael White and the City of Cleveland/Cuyahoga County) took our team away.  They have a few decent supporters here in the forum, but other than that, I loathe them.

• Like 1