Things you like about your least favorite teams

y*so*blu

Bengals--Nothing. I don't hate their team being a division rival, but nothing about their team impresses me or makes me envious. I really liked Andrew Billings, William Jackson, Tyler Eifert, and Carl Lawson as draft prospects. That's about it.

Ravens--I love their uniforms and my favorite all-time player is Ed Reed. Nothing about their current team interests me, but I did like Orlando Brown as a prospect.

Steelers--I thought they had a great draft in 2019. Love Diontae Johnson and Ulysses Gilbert. Love Justin Layne. Plus I love John Conner.

I don't really dislike any NFL teams much.

Jets fans are pretty cool in my experience. Real football people usually. Its like the scene in The Matrix where Morpheus has the two pills. They could have chosen the blue pill if they just wanted to wear a jersey and eat chips with salsa.

The Ravens under Ozzie are one of those teams where the names always change but the production is constant. I admire that about them. And Ed Reed is one of the 5 best defensive players I've ever seen play.

I guess the rival with the least reason for me to like them is Miami.

Eagles: I like their black jerseys. I like their Kelly green throwback jerseys they wore when Vick was there. I like that they have a chant/song they sing, even though the song itself sucks.

Giants: I like that they picked Daniel Jones 6th overall. I like that we've owned them in recent years. I liked visiting NYC a few months ago, going to Madison Square Garden for the Tech/Duke game and proposing to my now fiancée at the Top of the Rock.

Redskins: I like...uhhh...their strategy of drafting Alabama players on defense and wish we did that. I like that they signed Texas Tech safety Vaughnte Dorsey as an UDFA. I like that they gave chances to Pete Robertson and Ondre Pipkins in recent seasons.

On 4/27/2019 at 12:07 PM, minutemancl said:

I really don't mind the Eagles football team at all. Malcolm Jenkins and Chris Long are fantastic guys, and I have to have a lot of respect for tough OL like Jason Peters. If the majority of their fans weren't the worst group of people imaginable, I wouldn't hate them nearly as much. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA66wqIVeLMZCH1ufuFNI

Giants: SaQuon Barkley is literally my favorite player of all time, so much to the point where it makes me sad to see the Gettleman sabotaging this team.
Cowboys: Hmmm, this is a tough one. How memeable their team and fans are? At least the majority of their fans here are pretty cool. They also had the best broadcaster in Tony Romo, not that I liked him when he was playing. I like Sean Lee because Penn State but not enough to make me wish good things upon the team though.
Redskins: I get along great with their fans here, and they are self aware of how vile their ownership and front office is. I respect their defense. I also like that we always beat them.

Broncos - Terrell Davis, Steve Atwater and Peyton are a few of my favorites of all time.  I like the city of Denver.

Chiefs - Derrick Thomas, Christian Okoye, Dante Hall were all guys I enjoyed watching.

Chargers - I dont really hate the Chargers.  LT is one of my fav backs of all time.  I hate that they left San Diego, but I do enjoy LA

Steelers - Rooneys seem to be one of the better ownerships in the league.  Their history is impressive, even if a lot of it came at the expense of the Raiders(AFC Championships).

Patriots - Tom and BB are the best in the history of the league, hard not to respect and appreciate what theyve been able to do.  Kraft doesnt need some high priced call girls, he uses a cheap massage parlor like normal working class Americans.

Steelers - Well run organization and has been for decades. Considering what I've seen as a Browns fan since their return, I can respect that.

Ravens - Same reason for the Steelers.

Bengals - I honestly don't really hate the Bengals. As a matter of fact, I would probably kind of root for them if they were in a different division. I think Browns and Bengals fans kind of have a shared experience of dealing with inept ownership for many years.