NFL Draft Day 3 GDT: steals and fodder

Forge

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

Why is Riley Ridley falling?

Because he's decidedly average or worse at everything athletically / physically.  There's really not one elite trait about him. He's a nice route runner and all, but if anything, I feel that limits his upside even more because he's not going to get much better in that regard. He kind of is what he is - limited upside, depth receiver. 

Just now, Forge said:

Because he's decidedly average or worse at everything athletically / physically.  There's really not one elite trait about him. He's a nice route runner and all, but if anything, I feel that limits his upside even more because he's not going to get much better in that regard. He kind of is what he is - limited upside, depth receiver. 

But but bu bb b b b...ut...he's Calvin's brother!

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

So that's Jennings going before David Sills right? Sills had a cool story but every football person said Jennings was the much better player. 

I see Gary Jennings Jr, Riley Ridley and Stanley Morgan Jr as 3 of the best Route runners in this class.

Edited by SirA1

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

So that's Jennings going before David Sills right? Sills had a cool story but every football person said Jennings was the much better player. 

Pretty sure Jennings is a high flyer.