Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

RaidersAreOne

I'm good with this pick,  this kid has tools,  and potential to improve with proper coaching.  He looks like he can add10-20 pounds of muscle in a pro weight program.  If it doesn't affect the kids athleticism he can only get better with more muscle /strength and coaching. Haven't been this happy about a draft since 2014 straight up.  Add Mack Wilson and foster moreau and that's a B+ /A- draft Imo. 

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We needed depth at edge. Ferrell, Key, Crosby, Mawoya, and Mauro is a solid rotation. 

Depth?  We needed a starter not Depth.  Dumb pick again with Anthony Nelson there.  For once the bigger slower player in underwear actually was more explosive with pads on in the game against much better competition and we went with the underwear athlete.  I hate this team.  Making stupid decisions at every turn.

7 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Depth?  We needed a starter not Depth.  Dumb pick again with Anthony Nelson there.  For once the bigger slower player in underwear actually was more explosive with pads on in the game against much better competition and we went with the underwear athlete.  I hate this team.  Making stupid decisions at every turn.

Key is the starter and suddenly bigger and slower is better. smh

11 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Not exactly many starting edge players available at this point in the draft. Crosby has some elite traits, gotta coach him up.