Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

RaidersAreOne

45 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Off/on topic if Mack got 4 sacks and ff vs that same bengals squad would y’all be like well it was the bungles or give Mack his props?

has Mack ever got 4 sacks in one game?

The one game that I would give him credit for single handedly winning. 5 sacks and 1 was a safety in a 15-12 win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Off/on topic if Mack got 4 sacks and ff vs that same bengals squad would y’all be like well it was the bungles or give Mack his props?

Well Mack had his 5 sacks game against Michael Schofield who was moved to G the next season and Ryan Harris who never started another game after the 2015 season. That's not to say Mack's game wasn't impressive, no matter who you play against in the NFL, getting 4 or 5 sacks is great.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

Well Mack had his 5 sacks game against Michael Schofield who was moved to G the next season and Ryan Harris who never started another game after the 2015 season. That's not to say Mack's game wasn't impressive, no matter who you play against in the NFL, getting 4 or 5 sacks is great.

This.

At the end of the day you can only beat the guy opposite of you. 

10 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This comparing Maxx to Mack thing being done to death is so dumb. I'd hope better out of our fan base honestly. 

I don’t think it’s dumb to compare the impact of a rookie Mack and Rookie Crosby. I don’t see anyone saying Maxx is going to be a DPoY any time soon. But, just to measure the impact each has had makes for good discussion. And shows just how special Maxx has been. I do hope guys realize, Mack also made a huge impact in the run game as well. But, we got ripped when we traded Mack and our lack of pass rush last season, Gruden saying how hard it is to find pass rushers. Well Maxx has definitely softened the blow, and our pass rush is on pace to have better numbers than when we last had Mack in 2017. 

Maxx has been great, and we’re all excited to have him.  Nothing wrong with that. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

This comparing Maxx to Mack thing being done to death is so dumb. I'd hope better out of our fan base honestly. 

It’s nice to be impressed with a guy but to be honest like we shouldn’t put too much stock in Ferrell not producing, the Raiders shouldn’t put too much stock in Mad Maxx over producing. 

12 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

It’s nice to be impressed with a guy but to be honest like we shouldn’t put too much stock in Ferrell not producing, the Raiders shouldn’t put too much stock in Mad Maxx over producing. 

why not? hes been pretty consistent and has flashed all season. This all after breaking his hand and missing time in preseason. Not crowning, but hes been a baller all year. 

Raider Nation, its ok to feel happy. Its not all gloom and doom. Some of yall brace yourselves for disappointment way too much lmao