Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Off/on topic if Mack got 4 sacks and ff vs that same bengals squad would y’all be like well it was the bungles or give Mack his props?

has Mack ever got 4 sacks in one game?

The one game that I would give him credit for single handedly winning. 5 sacks and 1 was a safety in a 15-12 win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Off/on topic if Mack got 4 sacks and ff vs that same bengals squad would y’all be like well it was the bungles or give Mack his props?

Well Mack had his 5 sacks game against Michael Schofield who was moved to G the next season and Ryan Harris who never started another game after the 2015 season. That's not to say Mack's game wasn't impressive, no matter who you play against in the NFL, getting 4 or 5 sacks is great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

Well Mack had his 5 sacks game against Michael Schofield who was moved to G the next season and Ryan Harris who never started another game after the 2015 season. That's not to say Mack's game wasn't impressive, no matter who you play against in the NFL, getting 4 or 5 sacks is great.

This.

At the end of the day you can only beat the guy opposite of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Might be my second fav Raider tbh

I was just about to post this just for bp’s hating cakes lolol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I'm just imagining a defensive huddle with Mad Maxx and Abram lmao

Shame Abram got hurt. He'd have been a blast right now playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This comparing Maxx to Mack thing being done to death is so dumb. I'd hope better out of our fan base honestly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This comparing Maxx to Mack thing being done to death is so dumb. I'd hope better out of our fan base honestly. 

OUR fan base? I mean.. have you been reading some of this spew on here or elsewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This comparing Maxx to Mack thing being done to death is so dumb. I'd hope better out of our fan base honestly. 

I don’t think it’s dumb to compare the impact of a rookie Mack and Rookie Crosby. I don’t see anyone saying Maxx is going to be a DPoY any time soon. But, just to measure the impact each has had makes for good discussion. And shows just how special Maxx has been. I do hope guys realize, Mack also made a huge impact in the run game as well. But, we got ripped when we traded Mack and our lack of pass rush last season, Gruden saying how hard it is to find pass rushers. Well Maxx has definitely softened the blow, and our pass rush is on pace to have better numbers than when we last had Mack in 2017. 
 

Maxx has been great, and we’re all excited to have him.  Nothing wrong with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

This comparing Maxx to Mack thing being done to death is so dumb. I'd hope better out of our fan base honestly. 

It’s nice to be impressed with a guy but to be honest like we shouldn’t put too much stock in Ferrell not producing, the Raiders shouldn’t put too much stock in Mad Maxx over producing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

It’s nice to be impressed with a guy but to be honest like we shouldn’t put too much stock in Ferrell not producing, the Raiders shouldn’t put too much stock in Mad Maxx over producing. 

why not? hes been pretty consistent and has flashed all season. This all after breaking his hand and missing time in preseason. Not crowning, but hes been a baller all year. 

Raider Nation, its ok to feel happy. Its not all gloom and doom. Some of yall brace yourselves for disappointment way too much lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×