Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, holyghost said:

OUR fan base? I mean.. have you been reading some of this spew on here or elsewhere?

Social media mostly. And hate when that garbage spills over here. 

Bunch of insecure Raider fans looking to rub salt in the wounds and needing to feel like they "won the trade"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Geezy said:

why not? hes been pretty consistent and has flashed all season. This all after breaking his hand and missing time in preseason. Not crowning, but hes been a baller all year. 

Raider Nation, its ok to feel happy. Its not all gloom and doom. Some of yall brace yourselves for disappointment way too much lmao 

I’m happy he’s playing well. It’s nice to see this team get some success but i think it’s smart to lower expectations a little. I want to see if he can keep it up the rest of this year. 

On 11/21/2019 at 8:50 AM, drfrey13 said:

@Silver&Black88 Crosby is playing like we should have drafted him #4 over Ferrell and Ferrell is still playing like a late first round pick.

SOLO AST TOT SACK SCKYDS TFL PD INT YDS LNG TD FF FR FTD
20 8 28 6.5 59 10 3 0 0 0 0 3 0 0
15 9 24 3.5 21 6 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

No bad for two rookie edge players.

We may have locked up our two starting edge players for the next decade. Excited to see how both progress. 

• Like 1

Just now, big_palooka said:

That can apply to anything... they "may" win the Superbowl this year, but they are pretty long odds.

Ferrell and Crosby have both flashed at times this year. It's not a long shot to assume they can develop into our starting duo going forward. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...