Sign in to follow this  
J-ALL-DAY

Round 4 Pick 110: San Francisco 49ers Select P Mitch Wishnowsky, Utah

Sometimes, there is a heavy price to pay for being right.....

Even I can't get on board this pick here lol. 

For the record, Oldie totally jinxed us lol

It is about a round higher than it should be, but this guy is very good at what he does. I like it better than Hurd...though I know I am in a rather small minority....

Yesterday when we drafted Hurd I said it wasn't a Lynch draft without one WTF pick ... Well I stand corrected, THIS is the WTF pick of this draft 

At least we didn't trade up to get him 

There goes Lynch's executive of the year award.  Loved the first two picks, hated the last two.

RIP The Scottish Hammer dream.

Giving this pick an A+ for a fellow Perth boy. Even changed my profile pic to him.

seriously thou I don’t mind a punter but not to 6th round thou

Posted (edited)

If he is anything like Darren Bennett, the Aussie punter the San Diego Chargers had in the 90s then this will be well worth the pick, but I am really surprised we didn't address an area of need, (the secondary), considering the available talent left at that 104 pick.

Well we now have picks at 148, 176, 183 and 198, so what mystery does John Lynch have in store for us?

Edited by uk9erfan

Philosophically, I'm against where we selected the position. But our good buddy @Aussie9er is a big fan, so I'm on board. 

Honestly I don't mind the pick too much. I would have gone a different way but I get the feeling that Shanny and Lynch weren't a big fan of the talent left on the board.

1 minute ago, Geek said:

Honestly I don't mind the pick too much. I would have gone a different way but I get the feeling that Shanny and Lynch weren't a big fan of the talent left on the board.

Yep that is what I assume too.

2 minutes ago, Geek said:

They never are. They want the guys they want and everything else be damned. Sometimes it will work. Sometimes it won't.