Pick is in, #137 - TE Foster Moreau

RaidersAreOne

16 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I really like this pick, wouldn't be surprised if he starts as a rookie.. I liked him better than Noah Fant 

I like what I see. Tremendous run blocker, very tough physical player in both receiving and blocking, underrated speed. 

He definitely needs to work on his route running though. And I wish he had a little more wiggle/agility to his route running. Might have a hard time getting open against corners, coverage safetys, and athletic linebackers.

Dude oozes potential though. 

42 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I really like this pick, wouldn't be surprised if he starts as a rookie.. I liked him better than Noah Fant 

Reported

Do you think we are idiots? You were always posting "let's take one of them Iowa boys" and never once so much as Foster from what I recall. In fact, I can't think of anyone who did.

You made a 50+ combinations of players as to cover your base on the Raiders drafting them so you could say "I mocked him to us" and never once had Foster mentioned from what I can recall (though I admitedly loose interest in your attempts for attention) Now you're going to set here and say you "liked him better than Noah Fant"

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Reported

Do you think we are idiots? You were always posting "let's take one of them Iowa boys" and never once so much as Foster from what I recall. In fact, I can't think of anyone who did.

You made a 50+ combinations of players as to cover your base on the Raiders drafting them so you could say "I mocked him to us" and never once had Foster mentioned from what I can recall (though I admitedly loose interest in your attempts for attention) Now you're going to set here and say you "liked him better than Noah Fant"

Man you beat me to it he was begging for Fant my eyes almost rolled out of my head.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Hockenson would of been nice. I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes the best player of this entire draft class to be honest. 

Although he went to the TE graveyard of Detroit....

Dude  I laughed when I thought about Ebron and all their TEs when they picked him. Good luck to him and Detroit. Hope for the best.

41 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Reported

If you don't watch it I'm gonna report your reporting. #ReportGate

19 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

🙄 wow if anything I should be the one bragging cause I mocked him and I think I was the only one to do so

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

You're so full of BS. You always wanted one of those Iowa boys. And you wonder why

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

🙄 wow if anything I should be the one bragging cause I mocked him and I think I was the only one to do so

Yup agreed. Self praise is no praise though which is why you haven’t.

Props to you though, good pickup on your mock. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2019 at 2:17 PM, big_palooka said:

Oh Wait... it gets even better? You posted you're not expecting much and then 3 minutes later, say you liked him more than Fant?

Lol this was change his name comeback as somebody else worthy.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Can’t wait to have this guy back. He was a fantastic redzone threat, had hands like Zach Miller back in the day, and already a Top 10 Run Blocking TE in the league. Let’s hope he keeps expanding his overall receiver skillset. 

In a word, Moreau’s rookie season was efficient. He hauled in 91.3% of his targets (21 of 23), including five scores, and he didn’t drop a single pass on the year. That’s precisely the kind of production you love to see from your No. 2 tight end.

PFFs highest graded Rookie TE, over both Iowa boys and Irv Smith Jr. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 5