Eagles Draft: 4th round (138 ovr): DE Shareef Miller, Penn State

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

every year they say that..get some guy who drops and it's "basically another 1st round pick"

I only like one pick they've made. DE Joe Jackson out of Miami

Other picks are

G/C Connor McGovern from Penn State, I think he's overrated, seen him quite a bit. Regressed in his past season.
RB Tony Pollard, basically Darrell Henderson's backup.
Reached on DT Trysten Hill in the 2nd.
And they also drafted. CB Michael Jackson. I guess he's a smooth criminal?

He seems like a good developmental guy who could help in a year or two of adding strength and weight. He moves like a LB. Surprised we took him over Gerri Green, but there's talent to work with. 

Edited by Jeezla

So coming into the last College Season, I though Shareef Miller if he kept up his improvement could maybe be a 3rd round pick perhaps sneak into the late 2nd, but he didn't really progress any more, he was also outshined by his teammate considerably, Yetur Gross-Matos, who very well could be a 1st round pick next draft.

I had Shareef as a 5th/6th round pick in the draft, he needs to add bulk up, or play Linebacker. Problem is he doesn't play well upright. Basically he's a 3rd down speed rusher, who's going to try to bend and get around the lineman, if they are able to square him up, he's pretty much kaput on the play.

Edited by Danger