Pick is in, #149 - WR Hunter Renfrow

RaidersAreOne

I'm going the opposite direction of everyone else here and I'm saying he makes the 53 and gets more than 40 targets this year.

I think we could carry 6 WRs this year. AB (#1), Williams(Big Body), Grant(Do it all), Nelson (Burner), Harris (ST and gadget) and Renfrow(True slot).

Edited by NightTrainLane
  • Like 2

All you doubters just wait lol. I literally can't tell you how many times I've heard the exact same crap the last 4 yrs. Until the pads come on and the play counts and not the size. If he doesn't make the team then all I can say is our wide out corps is NASTY!

• Like 4

I think Renfrow will be one of those guys that we'll see in year 2. I don't see him beating Grant, or getting many snaps until someone gets hurt. One of our top 4 WR's will either go down with injury, or they'll severely disappoint this season. Then we'll have a shifty WR ready to take an open spot next year without having to worry about filling a void in FA or the draft again. Honestly if this draft goes well, we'll have 2 or 3 players that this scenario applies to.