5[150]: Kinsley Keke [DL; Texas A&M]

Packerraymond

On 5/24/2019 at 12:56 PM, Shanedorf said:

^^^
Mr. BobGray
I'm really enjoying your DL write-ups, thanks for making the effort and thanks for sharing them with us.

I'm glad to hear that someone gets value out of my nonsensical rambling; I mean I'll do it either way to amuse myself but still.  As long as they're interesting to someone, I'll keep posting them.  Also, if anyone has a Packers player they'd like me to look at, let me know.  I don't promise I'll actually get to it in a timely fashion, but I will make the effort to give my thoughts eventually.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

I'm glad to hear that someone gets value out of my nonsensical rambling; I mean I'll do it either way to amuse myself but still.  As long as they're interesting to someone, I'll keep posting them.  Also, if anyone has a Packers player they'd like me to look at, let me know.  I don't promise I'll actually get to it in a timely fashion, but I will make the effort to give my thoughts eventually.

Josh Jones. Maybe someone else has but whenever he's talked about, it seems like it's just the stats he put up

I'll take a look at Jones here in the next few days for sure.  He was a player I've also been interested to follow.  I'm actually thinking of just doing the entire secondary, picking a handful of games for the season and just charting everyone in the backend and what they're up to.  Thinking I'll probably do the Vikings, Rams, Pats, Falcons and Seahawks games.  If anyone else has a good idea for a game to watch for that, let me know.  Otherwise I'll probably run through that and put up a topic about it.  

Also, on that note, does anyone know any decent gif making software?  All the free stuff I can find is garbage.  I've never put any effort into making gifs, but I might do that just because it's annoying to not have something to show.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MrBobGray said:

I'll take a look at Jones here in the next few days for sure.  He was a player I've also been interested to follow.  I'm actually thinking of just doing the entire secondary, picking a handful of games for the season and just charting everyone in the backend and what they're up to.  Thinking I'll probably do the Vikings, Rams, Pats, Falcons and Seahawks games.  If anyone else has a good idea for a game to watch for that, let me know.  Otherwise I'll probably run through that and put up a topic about it.  

Also, on that note, does anyone know any decent gif making software?  All the free stuff I can find is garbage.  I've never put any effort into making gifs, but I might do that just because it's annoying to not have something to show.

@AlexGreen#20 you probably know the answer here for Gifs, yeah?

• 1 month later...