NUMBER 155 OVERALL LB MACK WILSON ALABAMA

brownie man

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Interesting watching this cutup.He seems to play in space well. 

Killed a few crossing routes.

slowed down as the game went on, poor conditioning

missed some open field tackles

doesn't attack the oline much

OU seemed to play away from him a lot

spied on Kyler and did a decent job. 

I think he might be the starting Mike for the ‘20 season. I could see them Potentially letting Schobert walk because of his future contract

• Like 1

I’m with @pnies20 though. Not saying I disagree with our FO if Joe Scho prices himself out and gets paid to be elite elsewhere, when he’s ‘very good.’

But you just don’t like to see good homegrown players leave. At this point I’d say the odds are not good of keeping him. He’s not a guy you give a CJ Mosley contract to. I don’t think he gets that, but there’s always that crazy team. He could be in Kwon Alexander range for sure. 

13 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m with @pnies20 though. Not saying I disagree with our FO if Joe Scho prices himself out and gets paid to be elite elsewhere, when he’s ‘very good.’

But you just don’t like to see good homegrown players leave. At this point I’d say the odds are not good of keeping him. He’s not a guy you give a CJ Mosley contract to. I don’t think he gets that, but there’s always that crazy team. He could be in Kwon Alexander range for sure. 

yeah but sometimes talent like Schobert are worth letting go because you get the 3rd rd pick when you have that back up on your team already. I really dont see the Browns in the martket of making big signings in the future, so they should start seeing players leaving and get comp picks for them

Edited by buno67
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, buno67 said:

yeah but sometimes talent like Schobert are worth letting go because you get the 3rd rd pick when you have that back up on your team already. I really dont see the Browns in the martket of making big signings in the future, so they should start seeing players leaving and get comp picks for them

If a bad team like the Cardinals offers a 2nd for him, he may be traded this year.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I dont know about great. I will say very good but will get pushed out because of contract

At the same time I don't take Joe Schobert for a guy who will demand to break the bank. I feel like if you offer him something reasonable he will take it. Randall on the other hand might have to make a decision if he wants to be here or not. He was tweeted out his contract concerns on multiple occasions.

Either way, Mack still have to prove himself this year for the Browns to even think about moving on from Joe. I also didn't realize how good Mack was in coverage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

When is a top 10 player at his position worth letting go for a 3rd rounder?

if he wants 60 mil? Probably. But I doubt he wants that much.

4 hours ago, pnies20 said:

When is a top 10 player at his position worth letting go for a 3rd rounder?

if he wants 60 mil? Probably. But I doubt he wants that much.

idk if I would call him a top10 ILB

also not saying they will let him go because of the bet that just be a positive opportunity cost. With all the deal that are going to be given out. They prolly will save money in this area