Titans select D'Andre Walker-OLB- (5th round)

KingTitan

6 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I feel this is accurate. 

i hope so. we juuuuust started to see little glimpses of evans as a pass rusher by the end of last season, but obviously everything was slowed by his injury. he's the sort of guy we can move all over the front 7 and rush from anywhere- perfect for vrabel and pees' "front multiplicity," and i hope and expect we'll see a good deal more of it after a full healthy offseason for evans.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i hope so. we juuuuust started to see little glimpses of evans as a pass rusher by the end of last season, but obviously everything was slowed by his injury. he's the sort of guy we can move all over the front 7 and rush from anywhere- perfect for vrabel and pees' "front multiplicity," and i hope and expect we'll see a good deal more of it after a full healthy offseason for evans.

Yeah. I remember reading scouting reports saying that he was an edge most of the time at Alabama until maybe the last year.  He has the skill to do it. 

• Like 1

Having Evans play OLB is literally our only hope of having any kind of pass rush.

Our OLBs are embarrassing at best. We're banking on Landry getting a lot more consistent and a Wake who works best off limited snaps.

God forbid Evans ever gets hurt or one of Brown/Woodyard gets hurt forcing him to move back inside.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Having Evans play OLB is literally our only hope of having any kind of pass rush.

Our OLBs are embarrassing at best. We're banking on Landry getting a lot more consistent and a Wake who works best off limited snaps.

God forbid Evans ever gets hurt or one of Brown/Woodyard gets hurt forcing him to move back inside.

Right reminds me of Robinson failing to address  the OL last yr & we know the results