6[185]: Ka'Dar Hollman [CB; Toledo]

Packerraymond

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Gotta ask...

Does he turn his head to locate the ball? He seems like he's got all the tools but lacks ball skills.

I have not really looked into this guy at all, but a lack of ball skills would get him kicked off my board immediately. To me it is a must for a cornerback. 

Heard some good things yesterday about this guy on my local sports talk station. They had a guest on breaking down our draft class and he said this Hollman may be the surprise gem of the class. 

He said in a particular Toledo game he watched an highly touted receiver was destroying the defense I forgot who the receiver was but he was drafted high.

He said  they put Hollman on the guy and he disappeared , said he shut him completely down the rest of the game.

Gonna be some fun camp battles at CB can't wait.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, St Vince said:

Heard some good things yesterday about this guy on my local sports talk station. They had a guest on breaking down our draft class and he said this Hollman may be the surprise gem of the class. 

He said in a particular Toledo game he watched an highly touted receiver was destroying the defense I forgot who the receiver was but he was drafted high.

He said  they put Hollman on the guy and he disappeared , said he shut him completely down the rest of the game.

Gonna be some fun camp battles at CB can't wait.

FWIW I looked at their schedule and saw they played Fresno St. So I will assume it was Keesean Johnson who got drafted by AZ I believe. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 10:46 AM, HighCalebR said:

Hopefully Tramon is on the coaching staff by the end of TC.

Player-Coach role a la Wilt Chamberlain back in the day. I can buy that. Coach 'em up, suit up to play in case of emergency.