Damien Harris-RB-Round 3, pick 23 (87 overall)

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Not as weird a pick as I originally thought, Rex is made of biscuits and Michel had a bit of time out. No more WRs in the backfield (even though that worked really well vs GB)

yeah 4 true RBs on the roster like 2017 before we cycle Rex out next year.

• Like 1

Is Hill still under contract?

Either way, since Michel has a ring now, and played well throught the play-offs its hard to see him lasting past his rookie deal. He'll likely be overpaid by some RB needy team, and I wouldn't blame him for taking the money. The pick makes more sense the more I think about it.

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

Either way, since Michel has a ring now, and played well throught the play-offs its hard to see him lasting past his rookie deal. He'll likely be overpaid by some RB needy team, and I wouldn't blame him for taking the money. The pick makes more sense the more I think about it.

Hill is not under contract with the Patriots anymore.

I remember saying, "I wouldn't be mad if the Pats took Josh Jacobs in the first if he is available at 32." That created a chain of posts responding to me with criticism which I always welcome. Getting Harris in the second makes me just as happy and picking him did not surprise me at all. In fact, none of the picks surprised me. I was just very excited to see them all actually happen.

28 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Hill is not under contract with the Patriots anymore.

I remember saying, "I wouldn't be mad if the Pats took Josh Jacobs in the first if he is available at 32." That created a chain of posts responding to me with criticism which I always welcome. Getting Harris in the second makes me just as happy and picking him did not surprise me at all. In fact, none of the picks surprised me. I was just very excited to see them all actually happen.

Harris got drafted in the 2nd half of the 3rd round. Very good value.

On 4/28/2019 at 10:15 AM, ChazStandard said:

Yeah he’s gonna get paid