2019 7.13 (227) Washington Redskins select CB Jimmy "MF" Moreland, James Madison

MKnight82

36 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

”Gets his hands on a lot of balls,” who doesn't like that?

Hopefully he can develop into a slot guy like Thai said. I think right now he might be looking at practice squad bc we have:

RCB: Dunny, Alexander

LCB: Norman, Stroman

Slot: Moreau, Danny Johnson 

If we need FS he might be worth a look there too

40 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I know your happy you got your boy!!!! I am too because I thought he was a much higher rated player!!!

Yeah. I had him rated as a 4th/5th rounder (depending upon team). Was discouraging watching CBs from "bigger" schools go before him who I know he's better than.

Just glad hes here

From a friend of mine (also a JMU fan) who takes the words from my mouth

"The first two things I think of when talking about Jimmy Moreland is determination and ball hawk. The guy never gives up on plays. A little undersized for the NFL liking but great vertical and a sub-4.40 40 time. Pick six machine, sticks to receivers. Also great potential as a returner and on special teams play (blocked several FGs). Watch the JMU-Sam Houston St. game, then JMU-SDSU game. In both Moreland stuck to great FCS receivers. Rare opinion but I was more impressed with Moreland’s Sam Houston St. game, yet normally they pull the SDSU film when analyzing him"

• Like 1