Pick is in, #230 - DE, Quinton Bell

RaidersAreOne

From another site. Impressive numbers. 

Quinton Bell - Prairie View A&M

Played 3 years as a WR and one as an EDGE defender. 

As a WR, 19 catches, 259 yards, 1 TD, in 25 games

As a defender, 42 tackles, 8.5 TFL, 6 sacks in 9 games

6'4" 220 

40: 4.38

Bench: 23

Vertical: 41.5"

Broad: 136

3-cone: 7.09

20-yard-shuttle: 4.31

An interview with Bell said he bulked up to 240 before the season started so I wonder if the 220 weight being circulated is from the fall guide. At such a small school and no combined doubt the 220 is his current official weight. 

Edit. Yeah he’s not 220 lol guy is built. 

Edited by CaliforniaKid7

Good article explaining his story

https://herosports.com/nfl/draft-2019-fcs-quinton-bell-prairie-view-defensive-end-ajaj

"I think the scouts that were there (at Pro Day), they knew my ability and my stats and my story, but I don't think they really knew who I was," Bell told HERO Sports this week. "I think they got to see me in my body, of course, and they also got to meet me. I think it may have opened up their eyes, and also they saw that I could carry my weight and still move around. Obviously my agent spoke highly of me, but I think I backed up what everybody had been saying, that this guy is the real deal."

A Long Beach, California, native, he went the junior college route first. When he came to Prairie View A&M, he played receiver but only caught 19 passes before the new coaching staff asked him to try out defense in 2018. He collected 7.5 sacks last fall, not bad for a first-year player who once was known more as a track standout than a college football star. When the defensive staff asked him to consider the change, he knew he needed to bulk up his 219-pound frame, which he did -- up to 240 pounds by the Panthers' opening game at Rice.

He told HERO Sports that since his Pro Day, he has made four visits to talk to NFL teams and has been in contact with 15 franchises. That's what happens when you run a hand-timed 4.38-second time in the 40-yard dash ... as an EDGE rusher.

"I don't pitch the track speed, I pitch that I'm a fast football player," Bell said. "I made a switch from receiver to playing in the trenches. If you aren't able to take coaching and adapt mentally and physically, you can't play at that level. So I think I proved I could adapt to any situation. I knew I needed to get to 240 pounds, but I didn't lose a lick of my speed. I'm probably the most coachable player any team can have. You're not going to find somebody like me."