Jump to content
Packerraymond

Packers UDFA Class

Recommended Posts

Do we know for certain Crump's situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Fack.

can't fault the kid he should be smart enough to see where he has the best shot to make a 53 and the grass is greener in AZ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

can't fault the kid he should be smart enough to see where he has the best shot to make a 53 and the grass is greener in AZ.

I mean AZ's current CB depth chart is Peterson-Alford-Murphy-Amerson at the 1-4. That's pretty solid. 

GB is a Kevin King sprained pinky away from being in hot water at CB. I think Brooks had a better shot here, or least just as good. Could be AZ offered him a larger bonus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, packfanfb said:

I mean AZ's current CB depth chart is Peterson-Alford-Murphy-Amerson at the 1-4. That's pretty solid. 

GB is a Kevin King sprained pinky away from being in hot water at CB. I think Brooks had a better shot here, or least just as good. Could be AZ offered him a larger bonus. 

I am going strictly on draft capital. If King is healthy he, JA, Jackson, Brown, Tramon are 1-5 that's tough to jump ahead of the 2 first and 1 second rounder. Just my thoughts as UDFA i would look to find a home on the weakest team to be honest. if Kings pinky is good we have 1-3 already covered and drafted a guy in the 5th plus crazy tony and he elderly Tramon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full list. Crump there as a tryout (for now 😉)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Bell (S) is a tryout player from Fresno. Didn't realize he went undrafted. Saw him in the top 150 on a lot of boards. Ran a terrible 4.8 at the combine, but was otherwise a pretty solid prospect. Ran a 4.65 at his pro day. Could be a find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

i liked him a lot before the athletic numbers, so this is fun. hope he gets a spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Full list. Crump there as a tryout (for now 😉)

Hmmmmmm......was hoping he was a bit futher up the totem pole than that.......
Oh well. Wishing him the best.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope Crump, Tracy & Bell are brought to camp. I think we have 2 open slots at the moment, no? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FinneasGage said:

I really hope Crump, Tracy & Bell are brought to camp. I think we have 2 open slots at the moment, no? 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I really hope Crump, Tracy & Bell are brought to camp. I think we have 2 open slots at the moment, no? 

They usually cut 1-3 of the street FAs from last year if they like a good number of tryouts. So there's plenty of room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

3

I'm pretty certain it's 2. 

Removing Nate Brooks makes 87.

Adding Nydair Rouse makes 88.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

They usually cut 1-3 of the street FAs from last year if they like a good number of tryouts. So there's plenty of room.

Plus we have RB to spare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

 

i liked him a lot before the athletic numbers, so this is fun. hope he gets a spot. 

If you don't get a speed coach for the combine, you're throwing away money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×