Packers UDFA Class

Packerraymond

17 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

can't fault the kid he should be smart enough to see where he has the best shot to make a 53 and the grass is greener in AZ.

I mean AZ's current CB depth chart is Peterson-Alford-Murphy-Amerson at the 1-4. That's pretty solid. 

GB is a Kevin King sprained pinky away from being in hot water at CB. I think Brooks had a better shot here, or least just as good. Could be AZ offered him a larger bonus. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

I mean AZ's current CB depth chart is Peterson-Alford-Murphy-Amerson at the 1-4. That's pretty solid. 

GB is a Kevin King sprained pinky away from being in hot water at CB. I think Brooks had a better shot here, or least just as good. Could be AZ offered him a larger bonus. 

I am going strictly on draft capital. If King is healthy he, JA, Jackson, Brown, Tramon are 1-5 that's tough to jump ahead of the 2 first and 1 second rounder. Just my thoughts as UDFA i would look to find a home on the weakest team to be honest. if Kings pinky is good we have 1-3 already covered and drafted a guy in the 5th plus crazy tony and he elderly Tramon.

Mike Bell (S) is a tryout player from Fresno. Didn't realize he went undrafted. Saw him in the top 150 on a lot of boards. Ran a terrible 4.8 at the combine, but was otherwise a pretty solid prospect. Ran a 4.65 at his pro day. Could be a find.

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I really hope Crump, Tracy & Bell are brought to camp. I think we have 2 open slots at the moment, no? 

They usually cut 1-3 of the street FAs from last year if they like a good number of tryouts. So there's plenty of room.

• Like 1