2019 Draft Recap

RaidersAreOne

What are your first impressions of this class?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What are your first impressions of this class?

• I LOVE it. Best draft in a long time!
    • It's good. I'm happy Mayock is in charge.
    • Meh. Would have done things differently but not the worst.
    • I'm pretty disappointed. How did we mess this up?
    • Go - yourself Mayock!

On 5/2/2019 at 2:34 PM, BayRaider said:

Ehh DJ and Mayock are friends. 

I expect DJ to be in our program once we hit Vegas. Probably will be offered a position but might not take it being Mayock leaving NFLN will open more opportunities.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, G said:

I expect DJ to be in our program once we hit Vegas. Probably will be offered a position but might not take it being Mayock leaving NFLN will open more opportunities.

giphy.gif

He was the one saying we were going to pick Sharrif freaking Floyd top 10. #NeverForget

5 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

giphy.gif

He was the one saying we were going to pick Sharrif freaking Floyd top 10. #NeverForget

To be fair Floyd was Top 5 in everyones rankings including #2 on Mayocks. There was just no blue chip talent in that draft. 

Literally one of the worst draft classes in history. Off the top of my head the only two first rounders that didn’t bust out were DeAndre Hopkins and Xaiver Rhodes. 

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Great read, thanks for sharing. Love the talent that we added on the defensive side of the ball. Clelin Ferrell, Johnathan Abram, Trayvon Mullen, Maxx Crosby, Isaiah Johnson, and Quinton Bell was an amazing haul. 3 guys that should be day one starters and 3 guys with elite physical tools. 

• Like 1

Reuter has to be a Rams fan 'cause there's no way Gaines and Long make the all-rookie team. Gaines won't make it over Q, Lawrence or Wilkins. Long will be the 4th CB at best on the Rams depth chart. Can't make the all-rookie team from the bench! Makes you wonder how he put that list together.

I don't understand how Maxx Crosby is 255 lbs.  The guy is rail thin.  Great hand technique but I'm worried he's going to get injured.  They weren't kidding when they told him he needed to bulk up and become friends with Duece Gruden.  

As for Chad Rueter, guy needs to stop drinking so heavily.