UDFA Tracker

Forge

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

There were a handful of good WRs not drafted this year. I felt Hall, Morgan, Anthony Johnson, and Penny Hart all should have been drafted.

I agree along with these guys as well and the list could be longer also.

Greg Dortch
David Sills
Antoine Wesley
Jazz Ferguson
Tyron Johnson
Tyre Brady
Jamal Custis
Emmanuel Hall
Felton Davis III
Ryan Davis
Johnnie Dixon
Xavier Ubosi

This was a crazy deep draft though, when Mr. Irrelevant was a damn good stretch TE with a lot of upside and ability that says a lot.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Cleveland:

P Jamie Gillan

QB David Blough

RB Darrin Hall Jr.

DB Jermaine Ponder

DE Jarrell Owens

DE Wyatt Ray

WR Dorian Baker

WR Chris Osei-Kusi

DE Dougladson Subtyl

LB Dedrick Young

How Hall fell I have no clue, kid had a great year and is big back with speed.  Had a great year with a few dominating games running the ball, good pickup.  Ray I also thought could have been drafted late, decent edge rusher but not overly consistent over a long period of time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I agree along with these guys as well and the list could be longer also.

Greg Dortch
David Sills
Antoine Wesley
Jazz Ferguson
Tyron Johnson
Tyre Brady
Jamal Custis
Emmanuel Hall
Felton Davis III
Ryan Davis
Johnnie Dixon
Xavier Ubosi

This was a crazy deep draft though, when Mr. Irrelevant was a damn good stretch TE with a lot of upside and ability that says a lot.

I don't think Caleb Wilson is any good. He might have run a fast 40, but he's an undersized TE with heavy feet, tight hips, and no quick-twitch athleticism. I don't see it.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't think Caleb Wilson is any good. He might have run a fast 40, but he's an undersized TE with heavy feet, tight hips, and no quick-twitch athleticism. I don't see it.

Sure but compared to say Mr. Irrelevant 2016 Kalan Reed, a player no one knows, yeah Wilson is at least a pretty known prospect with some upside and ability.  Stretch TE only, sure but I thought he had a great year with pretty awful QB play at UCLA.  Impressive after flashing the year before then getting hurt, but yeah he is not going to change direction all that well but can go get the football in the middle of the field.

Still the fact Gary Johnson OLB of Texas as not drafted is nuts.  Ran a 4.43 40 time and in the NFL where obviously teams want undersized linebackers who can run and are hybrid safety times.  Gary Johnson is that minus coverage skills a little bit but is a bullet out there with some explosive ability I feel and had a fine year.  He is now on the Chiefs as a UDFA in their new 4/3 and has a big time chance to play I feel.

Then Chase Hansen another hybrid linebacker is on the Saints, another shock he was not drafted.