UDFA Tracker

Forge

Here are some guys not signed I believe just yet.  Nate Herbig is a surprise and sucks for him he came out as a underclassman.  Gustin apparently tested positive for adderall so that is probably why he dropped, kid can play though but the drug stuff at least is a reason.  Ivey still not sure why he is still around, I thought he had potential at OG and Olive Sagapolu cannot stay healthy but is a damn good athlete for a big man but might not fit he NFL of today sadly.  

Jordan Ta'amu QB 

Wes Hills RB
Reggie Gallaspy RB
LJ Scott RB
KaVonte Turpin RB/WR

Mitch Hyatt OT
Trevon Tate OT
Donnell Greene OT
Martez Ivey OG/OT

Beau Benzschawel OG
Nate Herbig OG
Chris Brown OG

Porter Gustin OLB

Matt Nelson DT
Olive Sagapolu DT

TJ Edwards ILB
Anthony Wheeler ILB
Ben Humphreys ILB

Derrick Baity CB

Andrew Wingard S
Mike Bell S
Robbie Grimsley S
Jake Gervase S

Wingard is another shocker, I think he is better than Epps and he was drafted and same with Baity who arguably had a better career than Lonnie his teammate just did not time out as well but played more consistent over a longer period of time.  Turpin is not drafted I am sure because of the domestic stuff which got him kicked off TCU and with Tyreek Hill, no team is touching that.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Jazz Ferguson to Seattle

I saw that as well, first DK just falls right to them and now they get Jazz as a UDFA who is big and fast like DK.  Sure they both have issues but both are great values and if they could get what they did out of Mike Williams from USC a few years back after his career was basically over, sure they will do just fine with these two big boys and Pete's positive energy and motivation style.