Raider UDFA's

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Yes!!!  I’ve wanted him for months! Had him mocked to us in third (pre AB) and fourth multiple times 😬. Glad to get him as a UFA.

Hey, I happy as a pig in....but the question is why wasn't he drafted?

We all had higher grades on him and he was rated highly.

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Te’Von is obviously a good signing. Intrigued to see how he fits in this defense. The competition at LB will be a good battle. 

Doss probably looking at a practice squad opportunity unless he plays out of his mind. 

Yeah, the WR, DB, TE, and LB rooms are gonna be very competitive. That is one of the things Mayock and Gruden stressed in the beginning.

Here is to hoping that our 6 LBs are Marshall, Whitehair, Cabinda, Morrow, Lee and Coney.

Bye Trashcan!

I’m gonna assume trashcan you’re referring to is Burfict. I think he’s a lock to make the team. His knowledge of the defense where he can make sure the front 7 is lined up correctly is very important. If he healthy he’s on the team. 

Morrow and Lee would be the two LBs that could very well be fighting for that last spot. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I’m gonna assume trashcan you’re referring to is Burfict. I think he’s a lock to make the team. His knowledge of the defense where he can make sure the front 7 is lined up correctly is very important. If he healthy he’s on the team. 

Morrow and Lee would be the two LBs that could very well be fighting for that last spot. 

That is the thought process, I agree. But if he comes in and looks slow, can't cover, gets popped for peds or gets injured just like the last few years then bets are off. If our other guys out play him than they will say thanks for teaching everyone how to lineup during OTAs and preseason. We have figurative pennies invested in him. No biggie to cut him loose. Maybe PG offers him a asst. job or something.

I also think the lineup thing was good line to sell us on signing him. All the other backers have been with PG for a year now except Marshall and Coney. I think they'll be fine without Trashcan.

45 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Te’Von is obviously a good signing. Intrigued to see how he fits in this defense. The competition at LB will be a good battle. 

Doss probably looking at a practice squad opportunity unless he plays out of his mind. 

Marquel Lee, Nicolas Morrow, Jason Cabinda, and Te'Von Conley are all going to battling for PT. Will be interesting to see how much juice Brandon Marshall and Vontaze Burfict have in the tank. 

• Like 1