Raider UDFA's

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Wish we would take a look at Mike Bell 

6’4 SS who didn’t test well at combine but plays fast and lays the wood... depth at the very least 

He'll struggle to make an NFL roster. Slow, lacks instincts and discipline in coverage. Your Fresno homerism is showing again EA.

On 4/27/2019 at 4:30 PM, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Mitch Hyatt OL Clemson

Nate Herbig G Stanford

Porter Gustin Edge USC

BJ Autry G Jacksonville State

Carl Granderson, DE Wyoming

Blace Brown, CB Troy

LJ Humphrey, WR Texas

Keelan Doss, WR UC Davis

Gary Johnson, LB Texas

Brett Rypien, QB Boise

DeMarkus Lodge, WR Ole Miss

my UDFA wishlist 

Definitely NOT Carl Granderson... he had some “issues” in Laramie Wyoming. 

Just now, NightTrainLane said:

Just tell us what's up...

You created an account for this?

No... I am a lifelong Raiders fan. I had an account several years ago but had not used it in a while and couldn't remember my old login info, so I created a new account.

Anyway, the article says he was charged with sexual assault back in February. I live in Laramie, so I was aware of the allegations. Then, I saw some post here talking up Granderson and I was just saying I think that would be a bad move. He was an outstanding football player, but his character is in question at this point. 

1 minute ago, jmckinney559 said:

No... I am a lifelong Raiders fan. I had an account several years ago but had not used it in a while and couldn't remember my old login info, so I created a new account.

Anyway, the article says he was charged with sexual assault back in February. I live in Laramie, so I was aware of the allegations. Then, I saw some post here talking up Granderson and I was just saying I think that would be a bad move. He was an outstanding football player, but his character is in question at this point. 

Thank you.

I didn't question whether you were a fan or not.

And you weren't JUST saying "his character is in question at this point", you said capitol NO, haha.

It's a moot issue anyways because the Saints scooped him up. Looks like he'll have his day in court.

All good, welcome back to the board.

On 4/30/2019 at 1:30 AM, NickButera said:

Keelan Doss is going to be legit. Should easily make it into the league as a 3nd-4th wr option for several years at least. That WR corps looks like it has significant depth now. 

His issue has been staying healthy. But I agree. He can make this roster over Ateman or Grant.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:45 PM, big_palooka said:

He'll struggle to make an NFL roster. Slow, lacks instincts and discipline in coverage. Your Fresno homerism is showing again EA.

Maybe he could share a locker with that stud QB from Fresno. Oh wait. He wasn't signed.

• Like 1

At first I thought Doss would be a practice squad type of player his first year, but I really see him making this team. I think he can easily take Ateman spot or JJ Nelson spot. Feel like as long as Grant is healthy he will be the slot WR. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

At first I thought Doss would be a practice squad type of player his first year, but I really see him making this team. I think he can easily take Ateman spot or JJ Nelson spot. Feel like as long as Grant is healthy he will be the slot WR. 

I see WR battles being 

1) AB locked 

2) T Williams locked

3) R Grant  4) Hunter - challenge Grant for slot/ depth all around 

5) Nelson - speed demon 

6) Doss/Ateman - big possession WR