Raider UDFA's

RaidersAreOne

41 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He's still a much better two down thumper than guys like Lee, Burris, and Heeney ever were. Is he our MLB of the future? Odds are probably under 35% on that but I'm just saying I like him a lot better than those guys.

Agree with you on Burris and Heeney, but I think Lee started to look half decent last year. Nothing to write home about, but he had some good games as a run defender.

I actually don't mind our LBs. I think we all crave that modern, fast sideline to sideline guy, but that hasn't historically been Guenther's m.o. He's tended to like the run first types like Burfict. If that's what he is still looking for, it might explain them thinking one of Lee, Cabinda or indeed Coney can take one of the spots.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He's still a much better two down thumper than guys like Lee, Burris, and Heeney ever were. Is he our MLB of the future? Odds are probably under 35% on that but I'm just saying I like him a lot better than those guys.

No proof of that currently, but certainly not hard to beat those guys production. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Kinda like saying you like herpes a lot better than syphilis. But they both suck.

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I feel like this has been the sentiment regarding the LBs for 10 years. Last year it was Marrow, now it's Cabinda. Next year it's Covey.

These are 1 and 2 year guys that were drafted in the mid/late rounds and that had to learn a new scheme last year. I'd say that them having any sort of flash or positive showings is a good thing.

Now can they build on it?

That is the question.

They have all the things you would want to make it happen. Same DC, better or equal Dline, another year of development and vets to learn from. I think the chances are good we can get, at the least, one good starter from that group of 4 young LBs (Morrow, Lee, Cabinda, Coney).

And your indifference is noted by your misspelling of their names haha

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

He didn’t even play, but tested out like an athletic freak... reminds me of Rico Gafford 

too bad we didn’t sign Tank Kelly, Mike Bell, or Jeff Allison those guys legit 

Legit? None of them were drafted.

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

oo bad we didn’t sign Tank Kelly, Mike Bell, or Jeff Allison those guys legit 

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Legit? None of them were drafted.

And bell is still unsigned i believe trying out for Green Bay. 

SUPER LEGIT!!!!!

• Like 1