Raider UDFA's

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Could be another sneaky good pick up to replace Smith:

Ingold was my lock to end up in Oakland. Gruden can't resist a FB. They just don't get drafted much now days. 

I hope he take Smith's job, because he absolutely sucks.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

And he's not actually any good, so it will be hard for him to do that.

None of those players are very good either. Coney had a decent to good grade from almost every media outlet. He's going to make the team, we have almost nothing at LB except washed vets that can't run and scrubs. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

None of those players are very good either. Coney had a decent to good grade from almost every media outlet. He's going to make the team, we have almost nothing at LB except washed vets that can't run and scrubs. 

Man... you and your "grades". if you learned anything from this draft, it's that PFF is garbage. How did you feel about PFF not have first round grades on any of Oaklands first 3 picks? How about grading Mullens as their 160th rated prospect overall? 

Coney is slow. Lacks change of direction movement. He's a plodder in a game that LBs need to be fast. He's not making the team is my guess. He's a scrub, but at least the other scrubs can move.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Man... you and your "grades". if you learned anything from this draft, it's that PFF is garbage. How did you feel about PFF not have first round grades on any of Oaklands first 3 picks? How about grading Mullens as their 160th rated prospect overall? 

Coney is slow. Lacks change of direction movement. He's a plodder in a game that LBs need to be fast. He's not making the team is my guess. He's a scrub, but at least the other scrubs can move.

PFF had a 2nd round grade on him, NFL Network had a 4th round grade on him, Walter Football had a 3rd round grade on him, ESPN had a 4th round grade on him, and CBS Sports had a 4th round grade on him. 

But yeah, yeah, yeah you have more data than anyone and are the greatest talent evaluator ever. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

PFF had a 2nd round grade on him, NFL Network had a 4th round grade on him, Walter Football had a 3rd round grade on him, ESPN had a 4th round grade on him, and CBS Sports had a 4th round grade on him. 

But yeah, yeah, yeah you have more data than anyone and are the greatest talent evaluator ever. 

Right.... but you just proved my point. They had a 2nd round grade, and he went undrafted. PFF had 2nd round grades on all the Raiders 1st round picks. Mullens ranked 160 overall.

So do you stand by their grade or only when it is convenient for you to do so?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Right.... but you just proved my point. They had a 2nd round grade, and he went undrafted. PFF had 2nd round grades on all the Raiders 1st round picks. Mullens ranked 160 overall.

So do you stand by their grade or only when it is convenient for you to do so?

In all fairness regarding the LB position, LB is where you make your $$$ with instincts. The draft, especially later is all about athleticism. I think there are reasons why Coney went undrafted, but he's not a bad player. He could make the team for sure.

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I just seen we signed Lucas McNeil and Roemer.... both guys have potential 

I just seen we signed Lucas McNeil and Roemer.... both guys have potential and oline depth is up in the air 

McNeil- started 46 games in college for a good program at LT and Guard, huge man, athletic, feel good story(once homeless)...  he has a shot if he just focused on guard 

https://247sports.com/college/louisville/Article/louisville-football-pro-day-lukayus-mcneil-130580981/

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2017/09/01/homeless-u-l-lineman-finds-way-through-football-tim-sullivan-louisville-cardinals-lukayus-mcneil/617066001/

Roemer- From San Diego State declared as a sophomore, immaturity issues is the reason he went un drafted.. If he is dedicated he has the potential to be an offensive tackle in the league..Traits and athletic ability.... 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tyler-roemer?id=3219524f-4553-3943-a7a1-6e092ee1f7e3