textaz03

FA 2.0 begins now

Daniel Wise has the versatility and experience to play both inside at 3-technique and outside at 4- to 7-technique, but he fits best as a one-gapping interior defensive lineman due to his size and solid athleticism. His consistently low pad level and hand usage skills will allow him to contribute as a rotational defensive tackle his rookie year. By his third season, he could be a starter in the NFL. His lack of a quick-twitch lower body limits his ceiling, but he has the tools and potential to carve out a steady role for years to come.

Alongside Armstrong, Wise posted his best season for the Jayhawks, recording 53 tackles, 16.0 tackles for loss, 5.0 sacks and causing two fumbles in 2017. He was also named First Team All-Big 12. Although his production waned without Armstrong beside him last season, Wise was still able to post 34 tackles, 12.0 tackles for loss and 5.0 sacks.

https://thelandryhat.com/2019/04/27/dallas-cowboys-sign-undrafted-daniel-wise/

Our DL is so stacked this year. 

47 minutes ago, D82 said:

Our DL is so stacked this year. 

Meh, that depends on RG and Crawford. I'm willing to think Hill makes an impact but the others I'm not so sure. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Double digit tfl last 3 years for Daniel Wise. Ricky Walker double digit tfl for the last 2 years. I like that out of a udfa.

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

If only he played like his father.

Which he doesn’t.

36 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Which he doesn’t.

In all fairness, not many have.

5 hours ago, CAPJ said:

In all fairness, not many have.

And not many ever will, which is why getting excited over him is ridiculous. No one would get excited if his name was Allen Larry.

8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

And not many ever will, which is why getting excited over him is ridiculous. No one would get excited if his name was Allen Larry.

It's a feel-good story. You had your ogre, let me have the scion.

I know we wouldn't do this, but I would love to trade a pick next year say 5th or 6th for Kyle Rudolph, now that they have draft the TE from Alabama, and re-retire Witten.