2019 UDFA Thread

TwoToneBlue

40 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Is there an undrafted free agent you think could make the roster over a player on the team?

Like KwDarrius Smith taking the deep threat spot of Taywan?  

I think Derick Roberson will make the squad! What do you think KT?

2 hours ago, Mariota615TN said:

I think Derick Roberson will make the squad! What do you think KT?

Yeah I think there is a chance but who would he bump off if anyone?  Think he just makes it straight up?

I haven't seen much of him. 

Just looking at the makeup of the roster, DL depth is the most lacking... So I think that's a spot or 2 that could potentially be open for a udfa behind Casey, Jones, Johnson, and Urban. Even if we count Wake as a DL, it leaves a spot open. 

10 hours ago, Mariota615TN said:

Also, Barnes over Fluellen is something I hope happens!

idk about that.. flu game is a good rb3 and is very valuable on special teams. replacing that with a rookie seems very un titan like. the best I see for barnes is MAYBE the practice squad. don't forget dalyn dawkins is here, has been here and has actually played on the 53 if I am not mistaken. he's good also. Barnes is fighting an up hill battle to me to.

2 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

idk about that.. flu game is a good rb3 and is very valuable on special teams. replacing that with a rookie seems very un titan like. the best I see for barnes is MAYBE the practice squad. don't forget dalyn dawkins is here, has been here and has actually played on the 53 if I am not mistaken. he's good also. Barnes is fighting an up hill battle to me to.

I don't think Flu gets enough credit, but he does all those things a 3rd rb should do. He won't come in and blow the top off on offense like some other 3rd RBs around the league, so I'm sure that's where it comes from though. 

But I do think there's a chance to potentially carry 4 RBs. We did most of last year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I don't think Flu gets enough credit, but he does all those things a 3rd rb should do. He won't come in and blow the top off on offense like some other 3rd RBs around the league, so I'm sure that's where it comes from though. 

But I do think there's a chance to potentially carry 4 RBs. We did most of last year. 

yeah flu game is very good for his role and whats expected of him. carrying 4 rb's tho? that's a stretch In my eyes. I think they would carry 6 wr  before they would carry 4 rbs. that 4th rb isn't gonna add anything someone else at another position of need aint gone add to special teams, cause "teams" is the only place for a 4th rb on game day. I could be wrong tho. aint like I'm a coach.