UDFA Signing Tracker:

TheRealMcCoy

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

What are YOU DeAndre Thompkins? SMH

He ain't gonna surprise anyone. He was the 5th option in the passing game by the season's end behind multiple true freshman, as a Senior. None of the freshman were even top flight blue chip recruits either. Dude is just a body in the NFL.  Unfortunate because I actually had high expectations for him when we recruited him. Dude just can't catch, and isn't a good route runner.

Trust me!!

6 hours ago, Danger said:

What are YOU DeAndre Thompkins? SMH

He ain't gonna surprise anyone. He was the 5th option in the passing game by the season's end behind multiple true freshman, as a Senior. None of the freshman were even top flight blue chip recruits either. Dude is just a body in the NFL.  Unfortunate because I actually had high expectations for him when we recruited him. Dude just can't catch, and isn't a good route runner.

AHHH HA!!!!

7 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

He has the traits, just needs to be coached up and we have the best person to do that. Brian baldinger did a thing on him 

"WEAKNESSES: Poor athlete with heavy feet…doesn’t move with any explosion, struggling to surge or shuffle laterally…not a consistent climber and struggles to pick off second-level defenders"

yeah sorry but does that really sound like a fit on the eagles o-line to you?