Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheRealMcCoy

UDFA Signing Tracker:

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

What are YOU DeAndre Thompkins? SMH

He ain't gonna surprise anyone. He was the 5th option in the passing game by the season's end behind multiple true freshman, as a Senior. None of the freshman were even top flight blue chip recruits either. Dude is just a body in the NFL.  Unfortunate because I actually had high expectations for him when we recruited him. Dude just can't catch, and isn't a good route runner.

Trust me!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Nate Herbig guard! Great get 

He's a large boi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DeAndre Thompkins ran a 4.3 at his pro day and was still Dane Brugler's 70th best WR in this class? Can the guy not run routes or catch at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Nate Herbig guard! Great get 

Reading the "weaknesses" section in his scouting report and I have no clue why we brought him in...... not a fit at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Danger said:

What are YOU DeAndre Thompkins? SMH

He ain't gonna surprise anyone. He was the 5th option in the passing game by the season's end behind multiple true freshman, as a Senior. None of the freshman were even top flight blue chip recruits either. Dude is just a body in the NFL.  Unfortunate because I actually had high expectations for him when we recruited him. Dude just can't catch, and isn't a good route runner.

AHHH HA!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Reading the "weaknesses" section in his scouting report and I have no clue why we brought him in...... not a fit at all.

 

He has the traits, just needs to be coached up and we have the best person to do that. Brian baldinger did a thing on him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AustrianEagle said:

any thoughts on TJ Edwards? i would have liked him as a pick and i love him as a UDFA

I think he sticks in the opening day 53 and it wouldn't surprise me to see him start in the middle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Isnt Thompkins a good punt returner? That's a reason to make the move since we have no one there at the moment. 

He might have the best hands in the draft 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

He has the traits, just needs to be coached up and we have the best person to do that. Brian baldinger did a thing on him 

"WEAKNESSES: Poor athlete with heavy feet…doesn’t move with any explosion, struggling to surge or shuffle laterally…not a consistent climber and struggles to pick off second-level defenders"

yeah sorry but does that really sound like a fit on the eagles o-line to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×