I’m gunna say it

Slappy Mc

2 of Kipers top 10 players. Top Qb, Top pass rusher.

2 top 10 wrs in the draft.

Heisman level RB

2 OLmen

Probably the best draft weve had this century. Kinda surprised every player page isnt 4-5 pages long like they were previous years from it. Though we killed it on the main draft day threads.

26 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Heisman level RB

2 OLmen

Probably the best draft weve had this century. Kinda surprised every player page isnt 4-5 pages long like they were previous years from it. Though we killed it on the main draft day threads.

As much as it pains me to say it, I concur. Don't get me wrong; I am thrilled that Washington has improved their talent base and has seemingly done so at positions of need. It just means that Allen is going to be off the hook.

4 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Amazing how you can have 10 picks and find all busts. Would be better off dropping some draft cards in with an octopus and seeing what he spits out

*laughs* Never change, Jeezy.

47 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I thought we had a pretty darn good draft. Good value at most of our picks and addressed a lot of needs.

I’m Im not saying we are run by competent people. I am saying whoever was in charge of drafting this year gets a solid A from me.

I think Kyle Smith is competent and he and Grimble have put the board together the last 3 drafts and the previous two were good, and this one looks great on paper!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Heisman level RB

2 OLmen

Amazing draft on paper, I just hope we look back on it in 3 years and feel the same way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think Kyle Smith is competent and he and Grimble have put the board together the last 3 drafts and the previous two were good, and this one looks great on paper!

To Dan Snyder,

Please investigate who was responsible for this draft and use them to replace Bruce Allen tomorrow. If you want people to buy tickets again, you need to sell hope. Firing Bruce would go a fair distance on that road.

Signed,

The Washington fanbase

• Like 8

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Heisman level RB

2 OLmen

Give it time. We're still in shock

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woz said:

To Dan Snyder,

Please investigate who was responsible for this draft and use them to replace Bruce Allen tomorrow. If you want people to buy tickets again, you need to sell hope. Firing Bruce would go a fair distance on that road.

Signed,

The Washington fanbase

Everything I’ve read is Kyle Smith set the board and the team just followed it. They need to name this kid GM before they lose him. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Heisman level RB

2 OLmen

Kiper is horrible at player projection. But, the players we grabbed and where we got them was solid. I have a feeling this was all Kyle Smith. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Everything I’ve read is Kyle Smith set the board and the team just followed it. They need to name this kid GM before they lose him. 

If they promote him to GM, they will lose him. 

Bruce cannot handle the credit to go to anyone but him. 

• Like 5

Just now, mike23md said:

If they promote him to GM, they will lose him. 

Bruce cannot handle the credit to go to anyone but him. 

I just can’t see Dan letting another Sean McVay situation play out again. He has a star in Kyle Smith and he knows it. Bruce will be gone before Kyle.