I’m gunna say it

Slappy Mc

18 hours ago, Woz said:

Woof. I missed that in my scan of the message. Yeah, he and Flowers are on my "shouldn't make the final roster, and if they do, Washington is worse off than we thought" list.

If DRC makes the roster its a bad sign bc that means he outplayed one of our 3 young safeties - Apke, Everett and Nicholson  - to start opposite Collins or he outplayed Moreau, Stroman and Alexander to be our slot corner.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I don't believe that for a second, Slateman.

The Redskins we're 6-2 with Alex Smith at the helm. Relying on strong running game & playing tough defense.

We can go into these games, with the same strategy with a rookie developing QB.

We've now added 4 major pieces to the defense in Collins, Sweat, Foster & DRC. So our Defense will be even better than last year.

We will now have Peterson AND Guice running the ball. As well as Thompson.

We've gotten faster on Defense & Offense. McLaurin will get playing time with his chemistry with Haskins & Richardson is back.

This team was 6-2 before the collapse.

This is an 11-5 football team for 2019.

If we had more proven studs at WR, I would say even better than that.

We ARE a playoff team!

And THE team to beat in the NFC East.

We are better all around than the Eagles, Cowboys or Giants.

And we all will see that this year.

We're going 11-5 at least...

Kool Aid One right here

• Like 1

We were going to win the super bowl with an mvp rookie qb, a top 5 NFL running back in his second season who didn’t have a carry last year, rookie wide receiver clones of Julio Jones  and Bob Hayes and second year guy who is the next Julian Edelman , a defensive line that rivals the Fearsome Foursome, Steel Curtain and Purple People Eaters with a rookie Jevon Kearse clone but:

our Ray Lewis clone middle linebacker just had a very unfortunate injury. So I’m going to be the first to say that because of this we can’t blame dumbo for how this teams performs- he can’t control injuries. He just got unlucky this year so if we happen to miss the playoffs or finish 6-10, it’s definitely no reflection on Gruden.

Doc Out  

• Like 1