UDFA Signings

candyman93

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Anyone familiar with Tate pre-draft? Haven't heard of him until now.

42 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Trevon Tate is good. He’ll make the roster. 

If we took Tate in the 5th instead of Wilson, I would've felt like it was a bit of the reach but it was a good pick.

Another move left guard prospect that played LT a lot in college.

This is a huge UDFA signing. @BleedTheClock He certainly has the talent and I'd love to keep him on the practice squad and develop his functional strength but he might not be able to be stashed. Joel Bitonio, Austin Corbett, Eric Kush, and Drew Forbes are going to make the squad as Guards. It will be between Trevon Tate and Bryan Witzmann for the potential OG/OC swing spot. I actually thought Tate had the movement skill of an OC.

• Like 1

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-15-undrafted-free-agents

Official udfa list announced: Wide receiver Dorian Baker, quarterback David Blough, tight end Stephen Carlson, tackle Brian Fineanganofo, running back Darrin Hall, safety J.T. Hassell, wide receiver D.J. Montgomery, defensive end Jarrell Owens, cornerback Jermaine Ponder, defensive end Wyatt Ray, linebacker Anthony Stubbs, center Trevon Tate, center Willie Wright, and linebacker LB Dedrick Young II.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-15-undrafted-free-agents

Official udfa list announced: Wide receiver Dorian Baker, quarterback David Blough, tight end Stephen Carlson, tackle Brian Fineanganofo, running back Darrin Hall, safety J.T. Hassell, wide receiver D.J. Montgomery, defensive end Jarrell Owens, cornerback Jermaine Ponder, defensive end Wyatt Ray, linebacker Anthony Stubbs, center Trevon Tate, center Willie Wright, and linebacker LB Dedrick Young II.

Which of these guys make the 53?

Edited by NudeTayne
(besides the stone cold lock)
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Which of these guys make the 53?

Trevin Tate, JT Hassell, and Darrin Hall, if we ship off Duke, are my best guesses.

From the tryout guys I saw tweets that Jhavonte Dean and Jontrell Rocquemore were making plays.

Edited by Fatgerman
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Trevin Tate, JT Hassell, and Darrin Hall, if we ship off Duke, are my best guesses.

From the tryout guys I saw tweets that Jhavonte Dean and Jontrell Rocquemore were making plays.

I was gonna say dean. Possibly darrin hall and Tate.

22 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I guarantee everyone

Oh, what you are going to guarantee us is gonna be good, I can feel it!.

20 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

of them that makes it

Yeah...Yeah...!??!?

22 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

will for sure make it. 

Eh, sadly kinda fell apart there.

Starting to think you were guaranteeing "every one" not everyone, so disappointed.

I will guarantee everyone will be upset with at least one cut that we end up making. Even some girl in China who never watched a game of football will be upset. That is a money back guarantee.

*guarantee not valid in China

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...