-Stony Brook OL Jonathan Haynes
-Old Dominion WR/KR Isaiah Harper
-Miami LB Mike Smith
-Clemson OLB J.D. Davis
-Kansas State OL Abdul Beecham
-SIU QB Sam Straub
-Virginia Union OL Shamdu Nalls
-UWA DB Abraham Wallace

Fun fact about Mike Smith from the U. He had originally agreed to go to a minicamp tryout with the Dolphins but then after speaking with Dan Morgan and knowing the Bills only have two MLB on the roster, he decided to come here. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Per Ryan Talbot

#Bills rookie minicamp invites: -Samford DL Horace Roberts
-Stony Brook OL Jonathan Haynes
-Old Dominion WR/KR Isaiah Harper
-Miami LB Mike Smith
-Clemson OLB J.D. Davis
-Kansas State OL Abdul Beecham
-SIU QB Sam Straub
-Virginia Union OL Shamdu Nalls
-UWA DB Abraham Wallace

Fun fact about Mike Smith from the U. He had originally agreed to go to a minicamp tryout with the Dolphins but then after speaking with Dan Morgan and knowing the Bills only have two MLB on the roster, he decided to come here. 

The fact that the Dolphins are a dumpster fire can't hurt. Probably just wanted to play with Ed Oliver tbh.

9 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

The fact that the Dolphins are a dumpster fire can't hurt. Probably just wanted to play with Ed Oliver tbh.

Amen to that.

It may take time for Oliver to gel but my goodness this defense is going to be nasty. We saw in 2014 that a stellar defense can get you to 9 wins with next to no offense. I really think 2019 could be a big year once the offense becomes one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Amen to that.

It may take time for Oliver to gel but my goodness this defense is going to be nasty. We saw in 2014 that a stellar defense can get you to 9 wins with next to no offense. I really think 2019 could be a big year once the offense becomes one. 

Idk i just don’t feel confident in our offense to score still. Our red zone offense is going to be so shaky. 

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Idk i just don’t feel confident in our offense to score still. Our red zone offense is going to be so shaky. 

I wish I could find the tweet I saw a few months ago but it showed the stats of the final 8 games for the Bills offense and how it compared to the rest of the league. Made me excited lol.

I'll look for it.

5 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We're built to run the ball and take deep shots, the offense won't be top 10 but it sure as **** won't be as bad as it was last year. It's basically impossible to replicate just how god awful this team was offensively for the first half of the year.

I Agee. It’s going to be a bombs away and run offense. That’s why i said main concern is redzone. Hopefully Knox and Kroft can come up big there for us.

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We're built to run the ball and take deep shots, the offense won't be top 10 but it sure as **** won't be as bad as it was last year. It's basically impossible to replicate just how god awful this team was offensively for the first half of the year.

I don't think our running game is good enough to consistent gain yards. I do agree that deep shots could be a weapon, but with Knox we should be able to make a lot of short throws aswell. 

6 minutes ago, Killashaw said:

I don't think our running game is good enough to consistent gain yards. I do agree that deep shots could be a weapon, but with Knox we should be able to make a lot of short throws aswell. 

How can you not say its not consistent enough to gain yards? To many unknown factors as of right now, oline is definitely better and believe it or not the bills were still a top 10 rushing team last year, i know it was consistent of Allens rushing ability but still up there. With the new oline and adding Yeldon who is a threat on the receiving end of things and bringing in old but consistent gore getting 4+ ypc I think they will be in a ton of 3rd and short situations putting the bills in an opportune area. If bills d stays consistent by being a top 3 defense like they were last year then they shouldnt have to be to concerned about the offense coming in and being the best in the league, i think middle of the pack offense with the top 3 defense would put the bills in wild card spot. If you look at other teams in the league you have a tough AFC West and a tough AFC South, those teams will butt heads consistently putting their records close to .500. Bills are fortunate enough to play the AFC North this year which it looks like a down division with the losses they have had to Free Agency and trade. Steelers and Ravens are beatable and Bengals definitely need a couple years to get back to where they once were, and the Browns have been aggressive however I do not trust the coach and he may be over his head. Bucs and Giants went with the same approach a few years ago by promoting OC to HC and it backfired, I can see this happening. If browns are losing early they have OBJ and Landry who are hot heads, and may cause some issues.

4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

How can you not say its not consistent enough to gain yards? To many unknown factors as of right now, oline is definitely better and believe it or not the bills were still a top 10 rushing team last year, i know it was consistent of Allens rushing ability but still up there. With the new oline and adding Yeldon who is a threat on the receiving end of things and bringing in old but consistent gore getting 4+ ypc I think they will be in a ton of 3rd and short situations putting the bills in an opportune area. If bills d stays consistent by being a top 3 defense like they were last year then they shouldnt have to be to concerned about the offense coming in and being the best in the league, i think middle of the pack offense with the top 3 defense would put the bills in wild card spot. If you look at other teams in the league you have a tough AFC West and a tough AFC South, those teams will butt heads consistently putting their records close to .500. Bills are fortunate enough to play the AFC North this year which it looks like a down division with the losses they have had to Free Agency and trade. Steelers and Ravens are beatable and Bengals definitely need a couple years to get back to where they once were, and the Browns have been aggressive however I do not trust the coach and he may be over his head. Bucs and Giants went with the same approach a few years ago by promoting OC to HC and it backfired, I can see this happening. If browns are losing early they have OBJ and Landry who are hot heads, and may cause some issues.

Just my opinion, not based on facts. But I tried to pointed out that we shouldn't purely focus on runs, cause I think we have good weapons for short passes aswell. I do agree that we have a better run game than pass game atm, but I do like to see some balance on the run/pass offense. 

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I Agee. It’s going to be a bombs away and run offense. That’s why i said main concern is redzone. Hopefully Knox and Kroft can come up big there for us.

Josh Allen is weapon X in the redzone ;)

Can't play man against him and if they do zone, the quick slants and seam routes become wide open

I can't see how we dont improve pretty markedly on offense this season. I'm not saying we're going to turn into the Chiefs but we have at least twice as much talent on that side of the ball as we did last year. I think a much, much better offensive line gets Shady back up to a respectable level (probably not his best but still decent).

We won six games last year with literally just Josh Allen dragging this offense up and down the field. It's hard to imagine we dont get 2-4 more wins with a better offense. 

3 hours ago, Killashaw said:

Just my opinion, not based on facts. But I tried to pointed out that we shouldn't purely focus on runs, cause I think we have good weapons for short passes aswell. I do agree that we have a better run game than pass game atm, but I do like to see some balance on the run/pass offense. 

I agree they need cole beasley to do what he does best in the quick slants...Also they need to get Zay Jones the ball more, he had 10 or less targets in 14 games last year. Not to mention they upgraded the TE position, Clay has been a complete disaster for the bills and bringing krost and drafting knox this should help out on the short game as well. I expect the bills to be in between 10-15 on total offense this year with what the bills have done this offseason. If its anything less then you have to start pin pointing the issue because it shouldnt be oline after all these moves.