53 Man Roster Cut Down Thread

kingseanjohn

16 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Steve Nelson was put on IR. That leaves Peters, Gaines, Mitchell, White and Acker. 

I really hope Mitchell is healthy and can continue where he left off last year. 

Draft day screwup showing here IMO. I would hope we're searching cuts elsewhere to fill a need with one. Surely Bausby is better than Gaines or even White?

7 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

So, you like Gaines. You'll see Brady make his head spin faster than Linda Blair

I won't say I like Gaines, his struggles are obvious but he is the best CB on our roster at mirroring receivers and staying in their hip pocket.  Yes he's better at it than Peters.

Not saying he's good, not saying he'll improve.  But if he ever figures out how to find the ball in the air, he'll be a good CB.  Doubtful, yes.  But the talent is there

59 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

So, you like Gaines. You'll see Brady make his head spin faster than Linda Blair

I don't really like Gaines, I just don't think Bausby is better.

Gaines has Carr syndrome, he doesn't ever turn his head around. If Brady could get him to turn his head around then that'd be awesome actually.

And Spiller is back. He obviously was in the locker room after the game. The whole fuzz was about not having his contract guaranteed.

Other moves:

09/09/2017 Eric Berry (S) placed on Injured Reserve; Jordan Devey (OL), Steven Terrell (S), C.J. Spiller (RB) signed

Devey suffered the same fate as Spiller - although I'm not sure he's a vested veteran. Terrell spent the pre-season with the Chiefs.

To the best of my knowledge the Chiefs still have an open slot on the PS.

Archived