Will Harris--Safety or CB?

Just Want A Title

I have been thinking about Will Harris.  He is 6'1", 207 Lbs, ran a 4.41 40 with a 6.91 3-Cone time.  He also put up 20 reps on the bench which is pretty good.  Now check out his college stats:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/william-harris-4.html

He never played fewer than 9 games and has made a ton of tackles.  He doesn't have too many picks but that could be scheme-related.  This guy has serious production and really good physical tools.  He had a better 40-time than Justin Layne or Rock Ya Sin.  His 3-Cone was way better than Rock Ya Sin (7.3) and about the same as Justin Layne.  Could he be a candidate for a position switch?   Thoughts?

12 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

What I’ve read is he needs to be taught to get after the football. He goes for the hit! I can’t remember where I read it but commentators were discussing him. They said when he hits you, you know you were in a football game.

It isn't a perfect comparison, but there is some Louis Delmas to him. He's a better athlete though, longer frame as well. Harris will compete with Tavon Wilson and take over the SS spot in 2020. His role will be similar to what Patrick Chung has been for the Patriots 

• Like 3