Steelers release LB Jon Bostic, signs with Redskins

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I get that Bush would start over him but I'd think they'd keep him for good depth.

He isn't good depth.  He was a liability when on the field during passing downs last year.  Did respectable during running downs but can't play side line to side line.  He is probably close to the conclusion of his career tbh.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'm in the minority but I thought he played well for Pittsburgh last year.  Physical LB that has some speed.  I wouldn't mind the Bengals trying to sign him...

he a good throwback to the 80's LB but he lacks speed for coverage. If you need a run stopper, he's good for sure. Now you need to cover, as we say when they had bostic try to cover Allen9_9

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

he a good throwback to the 80's LB but he lacks speed for coverage. If you need a run stopper, he's good for sure. Now you need to cover, as we say when they had bostic try to cover Allen9_9

Well, Bengals have LBs that can't cover, stop the run, or blitz.  So I'm not really picky, lol...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Well, Bengals have LBs that can't cover, stop the run, or blitz.  So I'm not really picky, lol...

LOL! That's classic. That's like saying,  she may be ugly, have a gutter mouth, no personality, no shape, no job, a bunch of exes, a bunch of kids, bad hygiene, but at least she's a woman. "I ain't picky," said the man during last call at 2:00 am with his whiskey smeared eye glasses scoping the local talent! LOL

• Like 1