Steelers release LB Jon Bostic, signs with Redskins

RaidersAreOne

23 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'm in the minority but I thought he played well for Pittsburgh last year.  Physical LB that has some speed.  I wouldn't mind the Bengals trying to sign him...

I thought he started off the season hot or something, I swear he was getting his name thrown around here pretty often for at least 5-6 weeks.

Like at FLA, he is aguy you sick at the RB, don't expect a lot of reads or a natural feel for space in coverage. He is a 2 down player.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I thought he started off the season hot or something, I swear he was getting his name thrown around here pretty often for at least 5-6 weeks.

Like at FLA, he is aguy you sick at the RB, don't expect a lot of reads or a natural feel for space in coverage. He is a 2 down player.

Good to know I'm not crazy!

He's a physical, run stopping LB, with some downhill speed but not great COD.  Liability in coverage and is over aggressive at times as well, but again the Bengals currently have Hardy Nickerson Jr, and Chris Worley on the roster at LB.  Two guys that I have a legitimate shot at beating in a 40...

On 2019-04-30 at 12:35 PM, TheVillain112 said:

Good to know I'm not crazy!

He's a physical, run stopping LB, with some downhill speed but not great COD.  Liability in coverage and is over aggressive at times as well, but again the Bengals currently have Hardy Nickerson Jr, and Chris Worley on the roster at LB.  Two guys that I have a legitimate shot at beating in a 40...

Nickerson hasn't worked out? I wanted the steelers to drat Nickerson jr and Lloyd jr,  but maybe they dodged one there¬¬

• 3 weeks later...