EARLY DRAFT GRADES FOR THE 2019 CLASS

Karnage84

7 hours ago, MrLionzz said:

The more I look at this class the more I like it.  I think that they did what they wanted according to their draft board.   This was a foundation draft.   Great men who unselfishly sacrfice any and sometimes all notarity for the betterment of their team.  Great draft and there are a few UDA's who could legitimately make the roster. 

Signature checks out.

On 5/3/2019 at 9:47 AM, Rockcity2 said:

A week later and I'm still pissed off...

I find the off-season...and leading up to the season, much more enjoyable with an optimistic mind set. 

Call me crazy if you'd like, but this team is gonna win something......eventually....before I die I hope 

6 hours ago, detroitroar said:

I find the off-season...and leading up to the season, much more enjoyable with an optimistic mind set. 

Call me crazy if you'd like, but this team is gonna win something......eventually....before I die I hope 

Well, I’ve been saying that since, well, let’s just say a long time. I won’t see this team win a Super Bowl but I had hoped to see a playoff win. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Well, I’ve been saying that since, well, let’s just say a long time. I won’t see this team win a Super Bowl but I had hoped to see a playoff win. 

We'll get there... we're living in a world where the Browns are expected to win their division. The Browns.

42 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

Wouldn't a Browns, Lions Superbowl be a little serendipitous??

I'm not sure I'd like that because it would be impossible for me to get upset no matter what happened... That's one team I'd be okay with losing a super bowl to.. Sure I'd still be bummed but I wouldn't be crushed like with any other team.

On 5/3/2019 at 9:29 AM, Rockcity2 said:

Foundation draft... I now heard it all

I think that it depends on your perspective. From an outsider's perspective, I wouldn't call the class a home run. At the same time, not every team has the same draft board. It's feasible that the Lions picked players that may not have had the highest ranking from an outside evaluator but did project to be very good fits for their scheme. 

27 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I think that it depends on your perspective. From an outsider's perspective, I wouldn't call the class a home run. At the same time, not every team has the same draft board. It's feasible that the Lions picked players that may not have had the highest ranking from an outside evaluator but did project to be very good fits for their scheme. 

Agreed 100%. Something that we all seem to forget is that every draft class isn't made equal. Sometimes you have classes that are deeper in a couple spots than another. Sometimes those line up with your needs and sometimes they don't. Some years you just have a bad class apart from a handful of players for a variety of reasons.