Week 1 GDT: Stillers at Da Brahnz

LETSGOBROWNIES

Rod Johnson, BBC and the Browns vs. Steely McBeam, William Gay and the Steelers

In what should be a HARD fought battle, the Browns start year 2 under Hue Jackson, an enviable place for any young football player, against their division rival Steelers.

The addition of a bunch of fine looking young men, both the rookie draft selections and stud free agents, should leave First Energy Stadium fully engorged with fans who are licking their chops in anticipation.

cleveland_580.jpg 

As the game grinds on it will be up to our young men to battle against a much more experienced and seasoned Steelers roster.  There's no time for going face down in a pillow to cry, they must stay focused on winning.  But how do they do that?

1.) Focus on the ball, ours and theirs. Turnovers are usually one of the biggest factors in a game, they can't get sloppy with the ball on offense and need to be aggressive in forcing errors on defense. We have to control any ball we get our hands on.

2.) Get physical. This is a team that like clockwork beats us physically every season.  Until our guys start laying the wood (so to speak), they'll continue to bully us. We need to make sure they wake up sore on Monday morning.

3.) Go hard for a full 60 minutes. As we saw last season, a good half just won't cut it against a quality team. These guys can't come our flaccid after halftime and expect to beat this team (or any team).

Well there you have folks. Hopefully Sunday we won't see any of this...
humpy-0.gif?w=648 

Just a lot of this...
haslaugh.gif?w=650 

And this...
ku-xlarge.gif 

So whadda yinz think?  

wgbng1.gif

I expect a long hard fought game. With us pounding it through all the holes. 24-17 Cleveland. 

I expect Kizer to stand erect in a nice tight pocket and deliver at least two money shots into the end zone.

Myles will be riding Big Ben all day. Ensuring he is left flaccid in Pittsburgh's sloppy pocket. 

Hue will have the golden (yellow Gatorade) shower post game time.

tumblr_inline_mriykfmQJZ1qz4rgp.gif

To win I think we will need to exploit a weakness, whether it is Corey Coleman v Haden or Myles Garret v their left tackle I am not sure where it is coming from. 
We may be able to run on them, I am hoping Crow runs us to one victory this year, week 1 would be great. 

35 minutes ago, EL Brownso said:

I expect a long hard fought game. With us pounding it through all the holes. 24-17 Cleveland. 

I expect Kizer to stand erect in a nice tight pocket and deliver at least two money shots into the end zone.

Myles will be riding Big Ben all day. Ensuring he is left flaccid in Pittsburgh's sloppy pocket. 

Hue will have the golden (yellow Gatorade) shower post game time.

*unreads this*

22 minutes ago, EL Brownso said:

The opportunity to misspell the word and fit the thread and you let it go. 

It crossed my mind, I was gonna quote you and ask the question but I opted out. I'm training a new guy at work and I'm just joked out. He has about the same sense of humor as me (and he is a Browns fan those are hard to find around here) and we've been going back and forth for a couple weeks now. Shame I have to lose him to day shift. I think eventually we both would get in trouble for our shenanigans anyway. Also we spend a lot of time playing basketball/football/foosball/table tennis etc... I could be training better, (he doesn't need it) but he won't be on my shift anyway so I get some of my competitive spirit out.

Glad you asked. Happy to share. Also, does this rash look abnormal, as far as rashes go, to you?

Archived