Week 1 GDT: Stillers at Da Brahnz

LETSGOBROWNIES

I want us to win this game. But if history and analytics are any indicators of what will happen... Um Pit 31 Clev 19.  I got us kicking a ton of field goals due to Kizer being able to throw on that secondary but once inside the red zone things get tricky. The rookie quickly learns FGs in bunches rarely wins games. Garrett records his first sack on big ben too. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

25 minutes ago, mistakey said:

my brain says we make it 15 straight

my heart says we win 74-0

Same.  We don't have much of a chance to win this game.  Just being honest, especially since it's Week 1.  The rematch later in the year should be a better game.

If we can find a way to get Roethlisberger on the ground, we have a shot.  I don't think we're gonna score too many points.

3 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Same.  We don't have much of a chance to win this game.  Just being honest, especially since it's Week 1.  The rematch later in the year should be a better game.

If we can find a way to get Roethlisberger on the ground, we have a shot.  I don't think we're gonna score too many points.

I'd love to win, but I'm not expecting it.

What is really want is after the game is over to at least feel as though it was a battle instead of a curb stomping by a vastly more physical team. I've seen too many of those already.

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'd love to win, but I'm not expecting it.

What is really want is after the game is over to at least feel as though it was a battle instead of a curb stomping by a vastly more physical team. I've seen too many of those already.

i think we'll be physical enough, and athletic enough.  i just think we make dumb mistakes cause we're young.  interceptions, blown coverage, etc

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

i think we'll be physical enough, and athletic enough.  i just think we make dumb mistakes cause we're young.  interceptions, blown coverage, etc

I might put penalties at the top of the list of mistakes.

with the talk about Coleman vs. Haden, honestly, Haden always had trouble with those type of WR (smaller and fast), in his prime he could shut down guys like AJ Green, but those smaller guys would still produce against him.

I hate the Steelers, but I still won't hate on Joe.  I can't really blame him.  While he could have gotten more money elsewhere reportedly, he still got paid very well, and he is on a super bowl contender, he is still at home in the AFC North, and he is still very much a part of a rivalry that he has been living his entire professional career.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I think we'll score at least 2 touchdowns and maybe 2 fieldgoals. 

but Pittsburgh is just going to score a little more they've got elite talent offensivley that will overcome our current very good offenisve players

Pittsburgh 30 Cleveland 20

brownie, don't do this to me.  I expect this from the Judas @Mind Character, but do not let that city of rapers throw your vision off from the real real; Kizer is going to beast and the Browns will win.

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

I think we'll score at least 2 touchdowns and maybe 2 fieldgoals. 

but Pittsburgh is just going to score a little more they've got elite talent offensivley that will overcome our current very good offenisve players

Pittsburgh 30 Cleveland 20

I see the same end result, but a different score, more like 17 to 3 or 17 to 7 Steelers.  I think our D does decent, I think our O will be anemic.

24 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I see the same end result, but a different score, more like 17 to 3 or 17 to 7 Steelers.  I think our D does decent, I think our O will be anemic.

If our D does decent that probably means 24 or 27 points for Pittsburgh. This isn't just an average offense. If we hold them to 17 our defense did great.

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

If our D does decent that probably means 24 or 27 points for Pittsburgh. This isn't just an average offense. If we hold them to 17 our defense did great.

Comeon Thomas.  It's a new season, we have high hopes for a decent showing and you are too busy fondling the Steelers goods. Our defense is going to hold them to 16 points. Even though we don't know our starting CBs yet. And Thomas is going to issue a public apology when we hold the Steelers to under 17 points.  

ok-then.gif

Archived