How many games will we win this season?

NYRaider

How many wins will we have this year?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will we win in 2019?

No one will have a good idea of the roster/chemistry for another few months, but I will say we are significantly improved on both sides of the ball:

O in:

• Antonio Brown
  • Trent Brown
  • Tyrell Williams
  • Josh Jacobs
  • JJ Nelson
  • Isiah Crowell
  • Ryan Grant
  • Luke Wilson
  • Chaz Green
  • Hunter Renfrow
  • Foster Moreau
  • Mike Glennon
  • Landry Jones
  • Etc

D in:

• Lamarcus Joyner
  • Clelin Ferrell
  • Brandon Marshall
  • Benson Mayowa
  • Johnathan Abrams
  • Josh Mauro
  • Trayvon Mullen
  • Vontaze Burfict
  • Maxx Crosby
  • Curtis Riley
  • Nevin Lawson
  • Isaiah Johnson
  • Quinton Bell
  • Te'von Conley
  • Etc

More leadership, more versatility, more speed, more youth, more competition, more hard workers, more talent period. Let's hope they gel and it translates to the field because Mayock and Gruden have done a great job this off season.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

I asked this about a month before the draft about if they would choose the under or over team total of 6 for the Raiders. Got a lot of under 6 wins. 6 was the team total Vegas set for the Raiders. Now it’s a 6.5. 

I would still say under 6.5 games would need to see them in preseason before I would feel comfortable taking anything more than 6. Schedule is tough. The defense will be a work in progress. 

If the Offense is as good as it looks on paper and Carr returns to his 2016 play and Jacobs plays to his potential. This offense could carry them to 8-9 wins. 

Edited by agarcia34

I put 7. I think that can go + or - 2 wins depending on a lot of factors. If its a perfect year and AB comes in and balls out. And Carr returns to '16 form. And the second year players progress and the 4 rookies drafted in the top 4 give us quality contributions our max is 9 wins because of the BRUTAL schedule. 

19 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I put 7. I think that can go + or - 2 wins depending on a lot of factors. If its a perfect year and AB comes in and balls out. And Carr returns to '16 form. And the second year players progress and the 4 rookies drafted in the top 4 give us quality contributions our max is 9 wins because of the BRUTAL schedule. 

So basically, the perfect storm has to occur. Good luck with that.

At this point in time I'm hoping for a competitive team week in and week out that gets 6-10 wins against a tough schedule. Asking for anything more is naive. I can only hope that they come together as a team and that we have found the building blocks we need heading into Vegas. Another big off-season awaits that can define the franchise as a perennial contender.

I know a lot of fans won't be as patient as I am with the rebuild.

I would say 8 if we weren’t on the road in the east so much.  That along with a “home game” in London doesn’t set us up very well.  I really want to see us just compete better and play the good teams close.  Next year I will have higher expectations.

44 minutes ago, true2form said:

At this point in time I'm hoping for a competitive team week in and week out that gets 6-10 wins against a tough schedule. Asking for anything more is naive. I can only hope that they come together as a team and that we have found the building blocks we need heading into Vegas. Another big off-season awaits that can define the franchise as a perennial contender.

I know a lot of fans won't be as patient as I am with the rebuild.

We've been saying this for the past 15 years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

So basically, the perfect storm has to occur. Good luck with that.

Don't expect it at all. Hence why i predicted 7 wins. 9 would be if everything goes right. 5 if we have injuries. No progression from second year players and our rookies are just below average

6 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Don't expect it at all. Hence why i predicted 7 wins. 9 would be if everything goes right. 5 if we have injuries. No progression from second year players and our rookies are just below average

It would be very difficult. I just want them to be competitive this year and let the chips fall where they may. For the record, I predicted 6 wins because on paper, that schedule looks brutal.

I voted for an optimistic 9 wins. The schedule is horrible. Did us no favors. Most mileage traveled, tons of great teams, two 12 and 4 teams in our division. It's going to be rough. But I think we will fight back this year.